Guess TEEMO will be a troll pick again... Rage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xianio

12-07-2012

Teemo player here.

I don't know if I'm just "crazy good" at Teemo but I don't understand people who are claiming that Teemo was "bad" near the end of S2. His AP build was -insane-. 1000 damage shrooms meant crazy baron control and DFG + Q + 1 auto meant a dead carry. Sorry but even as a Teemo player is was just TO easy.

Guys, this patch was INSANELY good for Teemo. They could not let him just sit there as is - he's bonkers crazy right now.

Liandry's is easily insanely OP on teemo in his current state.
Having better boot options makes this tough to catch champion even harder to deal with.
There are WAY more slows in the game that Teemo can pick up, even when playing AP.
There are dedicated pushing items now if you're splitpushing super hard.
New masteries can be taken which reduce the effect of slows making Teemo even HARDER to catch.
Oracles duration nerf making shrooms even better.

I love playing Teemo too but c'mon, he has become a VERY easy win. Lets tone it down.

PS: Anyone claiming his shrooms are bad because they're "situational" is simply downplaying (or doesn't know how to do) the splitpush. Teemo's ult MAKES him able to split push as hard as he can. It's a SUPER strong ult and everybody knows it.

ninjaipod

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenRageFish View Post
Taken from lolwiki

Veigars Primordial burst deals:
250 / 375 / 500 (+120% AP)
With a cooldown of:
130 / 110 / 90

Teemo's Shroom Deals:
200 / 400 / 600 (+80% AP)
With a cooldown of:
35 / 31 / 27

Teemo's shrooms are also AOE. As for them being unreliable. IF you get pulled into a fight by something, set one down. You are guaranteed to have it go off unless they all scatter immediately. Also, if you can't kite with a teemo and lead them into your fields of mines, then you shouldn't play teemo,
Taken from lolwiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primordial Burst
Active: Blasts an enemy champion, dealing heavy magic damage plus 80% of the target's ability power.
Quote:
dealing heavy magic damage plus 80% of the target's ability power.
Quote:
plus 80% of the target's ability power.
Quote:
plus 80% of the target's ability power.
also..
Veigar Q Range: 650
Veigar W Range: 900
Veigar E Range: 600
Veigar Ult Range: 600

Teemo AA / E range: 500
Teemo Q range: 580
Teemo Ult range: 230

Gorsz

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
Teemo player here.

I don't know if I'm just "crazy good" at Teemo but I don't understand people who are claiming that Teemo was "bad" near the end of S2. His AP build was -insane-. 1000 damage shrooms meant crazy baron control and DFG + Q + 1 auto meant a dead carry. Sorry but even as a Teemo player is was just TO easy.

Guys, this patch was INSANELY good for Teemo. They could not let him just sit there as is - he's bonkers crazy right now.

Liandry's is easily insanely OP on teemo in his current state.
Having better boot options makes this tough to catch champion even harder to deal with.
There are WAY more slows in the game that Teemo can pick up, even when playing AP.
There are dedicated pushing items now if you're splitpushing super hard.
New masteries can be taken which reduce the effect of slows making Teemo even HARDER to catch.
Oracles duration nerf making shrooms even better.

I love playing Teemo too but c'mon, he has become a VERY easy win. Lets tone it down.

PS: Anyone claiming his shrooms are bad because they're "situational" is simply downplaying (or doesn't know how to do) the splitpush. Teemo's ult MAKES him able to split push as hard as he can. It's a SUPER strong ult and everybody knows it.

Oh sure.. nerf teemo for items he may OR may NOT use!

But but but no teemo knows how to use his ult correctly except da 2600 eloz pros!

Dont nerf my teemo!

Gorsz

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaipod View Post
also..
Range: 650
Teemo AA range: 500

lol

Did you really just say your AA range when you're comparing the abilitys?

Shrooms range is 10000000000 range.

So.. each shroom is almost the equivalent to a vegiar ult without the bonus of enemy AP.. nice.

RelaxingBrownies

12-07-2012

It was too strong, the other option was making Liandry's simply not work with teemo's ult. If hes too weak he can get buffs.

iainB85

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryceamas View Post
I like TEEMO and I like playing him. With the new items he got to a very nice good point. Now that he stands up to all the other champs after being pretty much a troll pick for the last season and a HALF.... NERF!

Why the **** does riot do this. I mean my bad he isn't the most commonly used or the highest money maker but you are passing off a bunch of people because the people that go glass cannon do damage... Like they should... They are ****ing glass cannon.
If by in a good spot you mean blatantly over powered with items like Runaan's and Liandry's, then sure.. I am sure it felt good to pull off easy wins with him, doesn't mean it was balanced or good for the game.

Not to mention the oracles nerf was another huge plus for Teemo players.

ninjaipod

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorsz View Post
did you really just say your aa range when you're comparing the abilitys?

Shrooms range is 10000000000 range.

So.. Each shroom is almost the equivalent to a vegiar ult without the bonus of enemy ap.. Nice.
not sure if serious
Attachment 570093
or simply stupid.

toxic shot = ability. it works with his auto-attacks... lol

mushrooms are NOT equivalent in any way to veigars ult, because veigar's ultimate is targetable, you can choose to use and it will always hit the target not to mention the range... you can't throw mushrooms from a safe distance people need to walk over them, no matter what you say mushrooms are completely unreliable when compared to other skills.

teemo need a ****ing rework.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyzuHD View Post
Teemo has always been known to be toxic. So they should do the whole eve/twitch treatment that made him unplayable, because who likes Teemo? Only the people who play him exclusively lol.
i will remain saying this there's no thing more toxic to the league other than jax and bruisers
remember inenrvating locket? an item created for supports: bruisers broke it
Hog?: item removed: bruisers and junglers which are usually bruisers broke it
S3 Black cleaver?: the item was a fine thing for ad casters but wait: Bruisers broke it
anything cool suggested to balance classes?
Riot's answer: "that would make jax insanely overpowered": so yeah bruisers broken even before it got considering for implementation
Bruiser with support build> support with support build cuz tank things with ma face and do massive damage while support can't,
Bruiser with ad assassin build> ad assassin with assassin build, cuz still tank things with ma face while do massive damage while the assassin gets plain blown up during a tf.

who won the s3 world championship for the asian teams?: Jax, Olaf and Diana notice any similarities? they are all bruisers, they didn't even care for other picks as long as they got Jax and Olaf.

Conclusions: bruisers are toxic to the league and riot should already stop releasing them, better yet rview the ones they currently have because they are clearly a toxic element in game balance without needing to neccessarily be strong

that's why i like and will keep liking teemo he's the only godamn answer to bruiser meta, particularly stacking cleavers bruiser meta.

KaXaSA51

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaipod View Post
Taken from lolwiki

also..
Veigar Q Range: 650
Veigar W Range: 900
Veigar E Range: 600
Veigar Ult Range: 600

Teemo AA / E range: 500
Teemo Q range: 580