Guess TEEMO will be a troll pick again... Rage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjaipod

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Flynt View Post
I proceed to buy some pen. Countering is hard bro.

A glass cannon is not someone who can take out nearly half you health from anywhere on the battlefield while being in no danger.

That's nonsense.
nonsense.

a completely UNRELIABLE skill that does a lot LESS damage than most targetable/ skillshot nukes in the game.

lol wondering when they will actually rework teemo instead of nerfing him everytime they rework/add new items

teemo was useless in s2 and when there's finally a small chance to see the poor ******* in a tourney they nerf him to the ground again lol

riot wtf...

Numalex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

The issue is that not everyone built that item on him. This nerf is to combat his strength with a specific build thus weakening his strength with any build that does not abuse that item and will make that item staple on him.

You release a patch telling us you want more item variety and then nerf champs that work well with a specific item to balance them out while using it which in fact takes away their choice in build variety because you have now made changes assuming the item is being used on them.

That said I will still enjoy the Teemo game here and there building an on hit hurricane build because as cool as you think Liandry's is on Teemo nothing compares to the on hit build. I spend much more time putting my shrooms around global objectives and use them to avoid having lanes push out to hard to worry about champion damage on them anyway.

Nasdrovia499

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryceamas View Post
Only on a full glass cannon teemo, meaning. Buy a damn pink or Oracle and git rid of his shrooms completely it only costs 400 to render Teemo almost useless as it is, without the incoming NERFS.
Oracle is a risky buy now, and it doesn't allow you to see shrooms in bushes before you walk in. And no, building Liandry's doesnt make you "full glass cannon", you can have a decent tanky build along with that.
Teemo was NOT a troll pick in S2, and he countered most solotops then became viable mid due to his E buff. Now he's just blatantly OP and extremely lame to face.

ninjaipod

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasdrovia499 View Post
Oracle is a risky buy now, and it doesn't allow you to see shrooms in bushes before you walk in. And no, building Liandry's doesnt make you "full glass cannon", you can have a decent tanky build along with that.
Teemo was NOT a troll pick in S2, and he countered most solotops then became viable mid due to his E buff. Now he's just blatantly OP and extremely lame to face.
yes he was such a amazing pick solo top that pros picked or banned him 24/7 in tourneys, because you know.. teemo countered 99% of the champions solo top so it's pretty obvious that they would use him in tourneys...

oh wait..

no.

teemotrollpick4life

Gorsz

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaipod View Post
]yes he was such a amazing pick solo top that pros picked or banned him 24/7 in tourneys,

oh wait..

no.

You do realize about, 200 people play in tourneys out of 50 million right?

Why does the average joe keep pointing at tourneys to justify things. Tournament players are playing with super premade professional teams that all work together as a unit.

Hey bro, this is solo queue... so basically what im trying to say is.. stfu.

tailsmph

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryceamas View Post
And the malady doesn't make up for the E. It is better but really there will be no point in playing him after this patch... Because seriously full ap will do half the damage it does now and we'll attack speed / ap will be pretty useless because now you don't to as much damage so now you need survivability which cuts into his build which in turn makes him do less damage which makes him a stupid pick because you are right back to being out classes by all the other champs again.
Magic pen masteries + Spell sword?
Oracles lasting for 5 minutes?
I would personally like to know where the survivability was on the old AP teemo, you still needed it because of your range. Liandrys gives you health and an extra DoT. Hurricane spreads the joy of your poison to everyone in a teamfight. Q still has an awesome range a pretty good ratio, and procs liandrys. I imagine laning against him after he gets a few items is hell right now.
I'll give you that late game might be weaker, but the new items and mastery changes makes him really strong

HappyCrack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

i wont be playing teemo any more after this patch D:

2pudge1cup

12-07-2012

he's not in a good point. he's ****ing overpowered, hence the nerfs.

teemo sucks completely; i have no idea why there's so many people who even care about the nerfs. i dont remember people *****ing and moaning when yorick got gutted because even yorick players realize that their champ sucks completely.

Gorsz

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyCrack View Post
i wont be playing teemo any more after this patch D:

Good, you'll just move on to the next OP champion.

DrunkenRageFish

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaipod View Post
a completely UNRELIABLE skill that does a lot LESS damage than most targetable/ skillshot nukes in the game.
Taken from lolwiki

Veigars Primordial burst deals:
250 / 375 / 500 (+120% AP)
With a cooldown of:
130 / 110 / 90

Teemo's Shroom Deals:
200 / 400 / 600 (+80% AP)
With a cooldown of:
35 / 31 / 27

Teemo's shrooms are also AOE. As for them being unreliable. IF you get pulled into a fight by something, set one down. You are guaranteed to have it go off unless they all scatter immediately. Also, if you can't kite with a teemo and lead them into your fields of mines, then you shouldn't play teemo,