ill start playing again if you bring back HoG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vamp13

12-06-2012

reign of gaming saying its coming back, xyph sais its not.

been lol free for 2 days now. and ill keep it up till there is a viable tanky gp5 in the game (Doesnt have to be HoG, but why make a new one when you used to have one to begin with)

derpius

12-06-2012

so you quit playing league of legends because they removed heart of gold... are you related to the lady who cried for joy when they opened an in'n'out in texas?

Man

12-06-2012

OP requires HoG to protect his virginity

Vamp13

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpius View Post
so you quit playing league of legends because they removed heart of gold... are you related to the lady who cried for joy when they opened an in'n'out in texas?
i quit league of legends because i dont like getting forced to buy a certain starter item for my character to be viable, when previously i had a choice of 3 different items, and could start with whichever of the 3 i wanted based on what i was planning to do at level 2.

but bringing back hog will get me to maybe start playing again.

ScorchXBanister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamp13 View Post
i quit league of legends because i dont like getting forced to buy a certain starter item for my character to be viable, when previously i had a choice of 3 different items, and could start with whichever of the 3 i wanted based on what i was planning to do at level 2.

So you hate being forced to buy one item

But you only buy the one item anyway

This is especially stupid since there are at least three different ways to start playing any lane now.

Vamp13

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post
So you hate being forced to buy one item

But you only buy the one item anyway

This is especially stupid since there are at least three different ways to start playing any lane now.
i dont really understand what you said, i only speak english, french and romanian, so if you can translate to one of the 3 above languages i might have an easier time understanding that first and second sentence.

also, what are the 3 ways non sustain junglers get to start im confused.

Spectre4802

12-07-2012

That's a really childish reason to refuse to play the game.

Riot won't bring back HoG, so get over yourself. LoL's development doesn't revolve around you.

Vamp13

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre4802 View Post
That's a really childish reason to refuse to play the game.

Riot won't bring back HoG, so get over yourself. LoL's development doesn't revolve around you.
i actually quit because the jungle now sucks, but im willing to meet ppl halfway and come back with hog and the current jungle.

Pomf Skweezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Meh.

HoG was nice, but support items just can't be good enough without other roles taking advantage of them, I suppose.

DNAye

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamp13 View Post

They just made it to where starting items other than boots is more viable than it has ever been before. If you are talking about machete for the jungle then you don't really need it. You can still get away with cloth armor and do just fine. Your complaint is completely invalid when the very thing you are complaining about is one of the biggest changes of the patch gameplay wise.