Riot, this is completely unfair!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TherIsNoUrfLevel

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyriacos View Post
Lots of katarina players . Katarina sells alot , seems like a viable marketing strategy to me .
Except according to Lolking, Katarina isn't even close to being one of the most popular over the last month.

Sagovirus

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisin View Post
I agreed, they are focusing too much on kat ( Maybe a lazy way/strategy that Riot choose to focus sexuality on the skin sales in one easy champion?) when there are a full list of female champions that can receive some love too.

Soraka ( her new model could be to some good curvy outfit ^^),Shivana ( a more soft look for her?), Zyra ( She would be a perfect xmas tree), Karma( she needs a attractive new Skin ASAP), kayle and Cassiopeia( She maybe a exotic choice) could receive this kind of attention.

And anivia should be include on , would be nice to see some love on her too.

To finish: Less focus on sexy on the already insane sexy kat and MF( they already got some freaking nice skin for that porpuse), more sexy skin for the other girl. ^^

p.s: Also leona could receive that delicous fetish skin too! Breaking that bull**** that IronStylus create and force on her and give to her a sexy appeal for one time at last....

Kat is their "main" champion actually. It's the champ that is used for pretty much all artwork to promote the game, most of the time it's her which is used to illustrate articles, there is a truckload of Kata players out there, so it's normal there is skins for it (even if i would like other champs to get some instead of Kata/Teemo having over 10 each while others can have as little as 2/3 while being 2+ years old :/).

Remember the real size statues for IPL or MLG (don't remember which) ?

They were three, Katarina, Tryndamere (and i forgot the last one). There is a reason, Kata is probably the most popular champ out there (in terms of raw popularity, not use, even if she is back to her old "op as Hell, pubstomper extraordinaire, yet tourney Tier1 pick too" self ).

tisin

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagovirus View Post
Kat is their "main" champion actually. It's the champ that is used for pretty much all artwork to promote the game, most of the time it's her which is used to illustrate articles, there is a truckload of Kata players out there, so it's normal there is skins for it (even if i would like other champs to get some instead of Kata/Teemo having over 10 each while others can have as little as 2/3 while being 2+ years old :/).

Remember the real size statues for IPL or MLG (don't remember which) ?

They were three, Katarina, Tryndamere (and i forgot the last one). There is a reason, Kata is probably the most popular champ out there (in terms of raw popularity, not use, even if she is back to her old "op as Hell, pubstomper extraordinaire, yet tourney Tier1 pick too" self ).
seems plausible indeed.

On any case I really hope they can focus this kind of skin on other champion that needs new and more attractive skins as soons as possible....

But if they only want profit, there is nothing we can do to change it.

Xtractor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

'christmas' is a fetish now?

smXho

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherIsNoUrfLevel View Post
How dare you give Katarina her SECOND fetish skin, when some of the finer women of the league are yet to receive their first!?

This is an outrage.

EDIT: Gragas would also have been an acceptable choice for a fetish skin.
Graga's classic skin is almost naked already

what more do you need?

Skillshotautoatk

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisin View Post
seems plausible indeed.

On any case I really hope they can focus this kind of skin on other champion that needs new and more attractive skins as soons as possible....

But if they only want profit, there is nothing we can do to change it.
Riot wanting to make money for their owners is somehow bad? This game wouldn't exist at all if they didn't want to make profit. They don't pay their employees and share holders with fairy dust and good feelings.

tisin

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtractor View Post
'christmas' is a fetish now?
Considering the right set of clothes, A "'christmas" look outfit can be a fetish as well.

this is not different from "Easter" bunny outfits or Halloween outfits or others that you see.

in this case is more because the combination of sexy christmas + a nice dance

There is no problem with this, I like it .... but they put this on kat that already has alot of nice skin in this theme( kitty cat kat); sure people want to see this on other caracter as well.

tisin

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillshotautoatk View Post
Riot wanting to make money for their owners is somehow bad? This game wouldn't exist at all if they didn't want to make profit. They don't pay their employees and share holders with fairy dust and good feelings.
There is no problem with the skin production but only from what champion they are put on it. If they want profit with sexy skin, why not put on a champion that needs news skin?

new skin on a champion in need of new things is the best way to do it but seems that Riot only focus on profit....