ELO Hell Non-existant( now i agree)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CheesyCheesecake

12-07-2012

Well i'm Axess, and I here to tell you my journey from the 300 ELO bracket to where Im at now. So basically I started playing league in November of 2011. The moment I turned level 30 I went into ranked and I have to say I bet I got reported like crazy.All though I dont remember it good I went from 1280 to like 345 ELO counting the times I dodged so I lost elo as well. So after that I quit ranked seeing as I'm really bad at the game and continued playing 3v3 Normals at ranked with my friends but mostly normals since my friends were scared of ranked back then. I started thinking about playing ranked 5s again after like 8 months on playing only 3v3s. Right now I'm 1153 ELO coming from the 300 elo bracket. I mean its still really low but its an accomplishment for me to know that all these people talking about ELO hell and even then I thought I couldn't make it and that I was suck in this ELO bracket. Mostly I played eve and Ezreal and support Sona but now im loving Ezreal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gruteng

12-07-2012

Yea, most people that complain about elo hell are people that got there because they immediatly started ranked after they got 30, and they are "stuck", because of the team, that they don't even help and just flame all the time.Elo hell is created by the player's own mind...