HoG is back next patch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Groupon

12-06-2012

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/22...-for-12-7-2012

Also lol at Rengar, completely destroyed

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

12-06-2012

that's why i uninstalled LOL. too many change. they buffed hardcore rengar, they nerf it into the dust. riot will probably rebuff him etc. sorry but I don't want to play rollercoaster.

NotSid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

How was Rengar destroyed? His battle roar was never used as a big source of damage anyway, and his ult is going to make it less easy to get out of a tough situation. He'll still be really strong.

Deceive or AFK

12-06-2012

I lol'd at the change to his ult. Thank god, having a free escape like that on such a tanky survivable champ was so damn cheap.

The only other champ with an escape like that is Shaco - and that's because shaco is made of wet paper.

*Press R, instantly becomes untargettable, lawlawlawl*

He's a predator who should be using it for aggression, not running away like a coward. His kit is tanky enough to not need a shaco deceive followed by a blink strike. That said, his other nerfs on his numbers, ouch.

LostLaneWonGame

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeciEVE or AFK View Post
I lol'd at the change to his ult. Thank god, having a free escape like that was so damn cheap.

*Press R, instantly becomes untargettable, lawlawlawl*

He's a predator who should be using it for aggression, not running away like a coward. His kit is tanky enough to not need a shaco deceive followed by a blink strike. That said, his other nerfs on his numbers, ouch.
The nerfs on his bases sort of made the ult change necessary.

If Riot is intent on making him into a squishy assassin, he needs the same escape.

At least he's Talon-tier now.

Deceive or AFK

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostLaneWonGame View Post
The nerfs on his bases sort of made the ult change necessary.

If Riot is intent on making him into a squishy assassin, he needs the same escape.

At least he's Talon-tier now.
His kit will never be 'squishy assassin'. He has amazing base stats, a %-based heal, passive mr/ar boosts, and hits like a truck in all stages of the match. If Squishy comes to mind when you think of Rengar, I shudder to think of the elo range you play in. I'm sure AD Akali's and AP Miss Fortunes wreck face there.

Khazix is the squishy assassin, if you want a comparison.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

First nerf to his AP ratios: "OMG Rengar is destroyed"

Saw tournament time

Second nerf to his AD ratios: "OMG, Rengar is destroyed"

Still seeing tournament time

This just goes to show that GD has no idea when it comes to balance.

Wasabi Kitty

12-06-2012

Rengar really needed the change to his ult, it was way too powerful of an escape. His laning was so safe because it's like "oh I got ganked? lololol don't care press R"

Vamp13

12-06-2012

xypherous just posted saying its not true.

ValkyrionX

12-07-2012

But even if HoG back... what item shall be made from HoG?