Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't Use Shop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinDelMarr

12-07-2012

Basically I go to the Game Lobby and the only Section that shows is the first one (that shows featured items). Every other one is blank, besides the side bar. Been like this for awhile, the Repair function doesn't work

ULTRASRBIN

12-07-2012

Same here + i am getting disconeted from chat. I get this message all the day:

http://prntscr.com/ljumy

vLemon

QA Analyst

12-07-2012

Hey guys, try this (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20207476-store-error-store-appears-blank-black-or-empty) for the store issue and let me know if it fixes things.

KevinDelMarr

12-07-2012

No change, I keep getting this:

vLemon

QA Analyst

12-07-2012

Can you click on the "Show all" filter or in the tier selection field?

Arc insanity

12-07-2012

ever though of .. not using IE ... Just saying.I guess making your own browser would complicate things too.

KevinDelMarr

12-07-2012

Can't click anything. Shop is non-interactive (except for Featured page)

Ch3rry P0ppinz

12-07-2012

Quote:
KevinDelMarr:
No change, I keep getting this:

I have the same problem. Shop won't load and is unresponsive.... I just want to buy some new runes man, is that to much to ask for?

I find that this happens everytime PBE has a login queue as well. Usually I just ignore it and come back another time, but it is a persistent problem which really needs to be fixed.