Making Atma's viable again...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tejesh

12-07-2012

What if you built it with a pickaxe?

Pickaxe (875)
Chain Vest (720)
Avarice Blade (800)
2395 + 805 combine cost = 3200 gold

+25 AD, +45 Armor, +15% Crit Chance
UNIQUE Passive: Gives Attack Damage equal to 1.25% of your maximum health.

The passive would give: 25 AD for 2000 health.

Dzanio

12-07-2012

Iceborn Gauntlet is pretty similar cost and has generally better stats as well as an on hit aoe slow. I agree that this item would be better for champs who don't scale at all off of AP though. Of course, this would be a fourth or fifth item, and 3200 gold is a lot for that, as well as for the combine cost and the number of items it builds from.

Tejesh

12-07-2012

It's basically the same combine cost as it is now, I only added a Pickaxe and decreased the % HP to AD ratio so Fratmog's doesn't make a comeback (Ewwww... no thanks).

Autocthon

12-07-2012

The change to building from avarice blade makes it an amazing late game item, as you're getting the combine effectively for free.

DarkenDragon

12-07-2012

yea what it is right now is just amazing, my garen loves this new change, this means I can pick up the avarice blade at the beginning, now my spin is doing tons of damage to minions cuz of crits and because I get 2 extra gold per kill, im able to farm for better items easier. and then once my build is at it's peak I can transform this item to atma's which will give me even more damage, even more crit chance, and good amount of armor. what more can you ask for?