Teemo nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjaipod

12-07-2012

riot nerfing teemo since 2009, they don't want to see teemo in the competitive scene.

iainB85

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOIIIHOTA View Post
As fact that AP Teemo nerfed A LOT freaking more then bruieser Teemo. I don't care about ONhit Teemo. I dont even want to play onhit. I want to be MINER and kill suddenly with a shrooms. Like LB with her combo. Like Kat with her combo. Or at least be able to flee from danger like Ahri.

ALso Radius of those shrooms then must be higher!
Riot has been pretty clear from the original release of Teemo that they never want him Mushrooms to be "oh, I stepped on a bunch and am instantly dead" -- that just isn't a fun mechanic.

The oracle nerf was a huge buff for Teemo players, along with snygerizing extremely well with items like Runaan's and Lindary's Torment -- this is a much needed nerf, and may not even be enough.

TKiWhiskie

12-07-2012

Well since deleting him is impossible nerfing him out of viability will have to do.

I have zero sympathy for Teemo players. Enjoy the nerfs, 'cause I know I will!

SyracuseSamurai

12-07-2012

Teemo is more broken then release darius thank god for this

TOIIIHOTA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainB85 View Post
Riot has been pretty clear from the original release of Teemo that they never want him Mushrooms to be "oh, I stepped on a bunch and am instantly dead" -- that just isn't a fun mechanic.

The oracle nerf was a huge buff for Teemo players, along with snygerizing extremely well with items like Runaan's and Lindary's Torment -- this is a much needed nerf, and may not even be enough.
That is okay. I can understand it.
BUT.
Why then Teemo dont have anything in return? No escape, no reliable damage, no sustain.

Freudia

12-07-2012

Did I miss something here? Do people actually play AP Teemo seriously? I thought we decided forever ago that AP Teemo wasn't anything close to good because all of your damage is extremely situational and highly unreliable except for your Q, which has short range.

Like seriously, I thought we were playing bruiser Teemo for ages now, and for what it's worth, the base damage nerf on his shrooms affects bruiser Teemo much more than AP Teemo.

Gorsz

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOIIIHOTA View Post
That is okay. I can understand it.
BUT.
Why then Teemo dont have anything in return? No escape, no reliable damage, no sustain.

Do you not know how a nerf works?

If someone is too strong , you don't give them buffs to compensate you moron.

Obviously he has too reliable of damage if riot is NERFING his toxic shot.. holy ****.

Teemo has no escape now?? You're one of the most bias....

Xyltin

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaipod View Post
riot nerfing teemo since 2009, they don't want to see teemo in the competitive scene.
Riot buffing teemo since 2009. They want to see hom in the competitive scene, but he isn't ready yet.

Nerfign a champ because he is OP is not a bad thing.

The last things they did for teemo were buffs. Buffs to E ticks (fix), buffs to AP ratios, buffs to W (long time ago) and buffs to R dmg. He didn't get a single nerf in the last year (not one that can outshine the buffs he got).

IS19adfb83ca3237f8f8fa6

12-07-2012

Why they don't nerf ratio of shrooms instead of base damage ?

AD/Bruiser Teemo don't deserve this nerf.

Postal Miku

12-07-2012

I want him nerfed so I can stop seeing the little *******