Teemo nerf

12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

justified

HappyCrack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

lol i just bought super teemo skin and now he gets nerfed screw you riot -.-

TOIIIHOTA

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailsmph View Post
Look
Spellblade mastery+ Liandrys+ Malady having an AP ratio+ Free Magic Pen seems a little strong on a guy with a DoT auto attack. You also have hurricane, which gives him much more in a team fight then he ever had before. Oracles lasts for 5 minutes, making it much more annoying to clear shrooms.
Dude. Autoattacking doesn't WORK with Liandry. It just DOESN'T. WHOLE attack speed items are REALLY expensive now and doesn't give you antyhing usefull without core AP/AD items. Huricane? WOW lets see how you will poke three people at once with 20 damage from E. It is SO MUCH.

Vozan

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterHagen View Post
" But you already nerfed his shroom long ago."
" again"

Why must we dwell on the past where balance was completely different?
I could not possibally AGREE with this more.

TOIIIHOTA

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
I know that by late game my shrooms were hitting 1000 damage before. That is pretty nuts for a champion who can basically instantly murder the carry.
He IS NOT best one on one. There is Better champions that will melt face of his with the combo with same builds or farm.

Also Teemo can't kinstantly murder GOOD enemy. Whole whining goes from every single guy who can't play against him and don't know what to do on his lane.

ANd also half of the AP carries can instantly murder carry and be able to flee cause have escapes or CC.

An Exile

12-07-2012

Teemo is always gonna have retarded map control late game if he's AP ATS on hit or anything. Base damage being 600 on that I have to agree is kinda high.

2pudge1cup

12-07-2012

oracles gets a 5 min timer on top of all the other changes that help teemo immensely.

**** off you whiners. he should be nerfed even more if anything.

Kharn Skyshatter

12-07-2012

Why is everyone whining like its live now? Its on PBE now and I recall there has been a lot of things on PBE that didn't make it live.

IS19adfb83ca3237f8f8fa6

12-07-2012

What's the best Teemo build atm ?
Sorcerer , Liandry's torment , Malady , Runaan's Hurricane , Void staff ?

0 survivability, no defensive stats or lifesteal/spellvamp.

I can accept shrooms are really annoying and much stronger with Liandry's and Oracle change... but nerf toxic shot really ? I didn't see the problem with a squishy short range champion with no CC dealing damage in teamfight if the ennemy team don't focus him.

MetalForFish

12-07-2012

Maybe he needed a nerf for the new season but this is a bit much...

12345678 ... 14