Teemo nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TOIIIHOTA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaipod View Post
riot nerfed teemo AGAIN based on a item that you may or may not buy lol

ridiculous.
Exactly! Here, have a muffin, while I'm whining a bit more.

They forcing me to play ONHIT Teemo
Quote:
OH WOW GUIZE QUESS WHAT? WE BUFFIN MALADY - the ITEm THAT USEFULL ONLY FOR TEEMO! SO TEEMO DON'T NEED THAT SWEET AP RATE ON HIS E. HURR DURR
I want to be AP Carry who can do damage in one moment as all AP carry can. Or make onhit build and deal long term damage, or other builds and be something else. CAUSE I LIKE TEEMO FOR HIS variety of roles he can be.

lazeh

12-07-2012

150 damage removed from an ult that's not very reliable at all. 150. That's A LOT. If the shrooms are to do damage now we're basically FORCED to buy liandras torment. Wasn't the idea of this patch to give more build options, and NOT force us to build certain items?
People need to be less stubborn and more flexible. Teemo top? Go with an AP carry or something top and he'll get bursted to death instantly at level 6. Mushrooms kill you? Some common sense, some pink wards and an oracle and you've hard countered Teemo's ult.

Yes, he's annoying. But not more than many other champions in the game that doesn't get nerfed, Kat is simply frustrating to play against because if you make one mistake she'll pentakill your entire team in seconds, the whole idea of Darius is to be as much as pain as possible to play against, etc.

Why is it so horrible if Teemo is usable (although still not viable in high ELO) that he must get nerfed and stomped into the ground because people can't deal with a low range, squishy champion?

Barso55

12-07-2012

too many teemo lovers

delete teemo

Xangoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

150 damage off a dude who on a squishy build has to be within 500-600 range to be dealing any sort of damage. Cool. RIP AP Teemo.

TOIIIHOTA

12-07-2012

Angry Bump

tailsmph

12-07-2012

Look
Spellblade mastery+ Liandrys+ Malady having an AP ratio+ Free Magic Pen seems a little strong on a guy with a DoT auto attack. You also have hurricane, which gives him much more in a team fight then he ever had before. Oracles lasts for 5 minutes, making it much more annoying to clear shrooms.
I get that people can be mad about teemo getting nerfed, but really, the nerfs are not that bad
He will still be better than pre item rework by a longshot, even after these nerfs
In the meantime, use the little munchkin and have some fun (or use fizz, the same strategies work), the patch is still a little ways off

Vigopl

12-07-2012

Yes I'm very sorry but you might have to play a different champion every now and then. You shouldn't be able to play him 90% of the time.

IHOPTDK

12-07-2012

My girlfriend mentioned this, I had to see it for myself. Lets nerf the squishiest champion in the game who already has lackluster damage, a terrible passive, and a relatively weak ult. I love teemo, hes fun, but he already sucked, this is moronic.

Not Gabe

12-07-2012

Teemo players, your tears are delicious. Keep crying please.

Also, mandatory delete Teemo post.

Xianio

12-07-2012

Quote:
Lets nerf the squishiest champion in the game who already has lackluster damage, a terrible passive, and a relatively weak ult. I love teemo, hes fun, but he already sucked, this is moronic.
Yet is one of the strongest 1v1 champions in the game if he can set the field?

Anywho - as an avid Teemo player these nerfs definitely suck but I get it. More than anything I think it's the Oracle time nerf that's forcing this. Also lets be realistic, before everyone was playing Bruiser Teemo so high base damages were required. Now everyone builds AP so a 600 base + a high ratio could get pretty crazy.

I know that by late game my shrooms were hitting 1000 damage before. That is pretty nuts for a champion who can basically instantly murder the carry.

Sucks, but I'm not surprised and it's probably for the better.