Teemo nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SupaMan81

01-02-2013

I love teemo, he is my main champ i play with. Now I dont even want to play the game anymore because he is useless. Why in the world would they nerf teemo out of all the other OP champs? I was a pro teemo player and now i do good to get a kill, his nerf made a huge difference to him, so bad that dont even waste ur time playing him unlss u want to be useless to the team. I really hope riot sees that they over done it with teemo and give him a buff because im really not wanting to play anymore.

AngryFlames

01-03-2013

teemo nerf isn't even that bad. You just can't go full AP glasscannon anymore.(not as effective)

NK Carry

05-06-2013

Most of the people who think Teemo is "OP" probably build the same items and play the same way every game. Oh there's a teemo? Pick up a couple pink wards (but then the bronze 5 supports say "No. I don't want to spend money on items that help my team, and everyone else says "No, I'm not the support, I don't need to ward/get oracles.)

Honestly guys, the Teemo shrooms are easy to clear out with an oracles. Also, when in team fights, just throw a pink ward down onto lane, or let minions push over the shrooms.

To the people who think his "W" is overpowered: Have you ever seen what happens when ahri dashes in, charms, and then W Q R R? He dies.

Most players probably dislike his toxic shot because it deals damage over time. This type of damage is much harder to assess than on hit damage because it takes time for enemies to know how low they are . Solution: look at what he built, and calculate his damage. Oh my god, you can do that?

Overall, I'd say Teemo should be able to deal more damage, since he's prone to CC, incredibly squishy and lacks any type of real escape. His burst damage is unreliable and easily countered by vision. Also, his blind is useless against casters. (Ie. he gets zed ulted. gg.)

Riot should seriously stop reacting to bronze players QQing about having to change their playstyles to overcome a unique champ.

TheUNchallenged

05-06-2013

Seriously his mushrooms do too much damage and he can just leave them all over and get kills while not even around

Yaderpy

06-21-2013

even with all the nerfs he's still annoying as **** and OP AS ****

DragonBreath227

07-13-2013

this little hampter with his stick needs to get kicked out of LOL. hes way too annoying

pink shorts

Recruiter

08-04-2013

the only nerf to teemo is to get rid of him

Guamkyle

09-06-2013

Teemo with rylais and liandrys give him soo much damage and soo much hp

tiney800

10-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOIIIHOTA View Post
REALLY?
I know he can be annoying. But you already nerfed his shroom long ago. Why you nerfing this ability SO MUCH again? 150 damage minus from one ability? Thats cool. Except it isn't
Give him some MORE survivability then if u taking his Carry-status away. Give less CD to shrooms. More seconds to MQ or additional effect of his Q (proc E and onhit effects) and his E could use some spellvamp also.
Jeesus. Why you not nerfing other AP carry damage SO hard? Why this must always be Teemo?

his shrooms scale so well already and can do upto like 800 dmg on a shroom thats more than a normal ap ult and he can place them everywhere and they are invisible so if i were you i would learn about how op teemo really is!

teslyn

01-19-2014

with the vision changes.. it was a huge.. huge buff to teemo... so.. with his shrooms now harder to locate.. riot either needs to nerf the number he can lay .. or their duration.. rather their duration be reduced from 5 mins to 3 mins..

i see him as now going to be perm-a band once too many people play him.

and wtf with walking on one and lose 2/3 my health.. not cool man .. not cool.. my ults dont even do that damage. and his has a lower cool down.