Teemo nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krynul

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOIIIHOTA View Post
REALLY?
I know he can be annoying. But you already nerfed his shroom long ago. Why you nerfing this ability SO MUCH again? 150 damage minus from one ability? Thats cool. Except it isn't
Give him some MORE survivability then if u taking his Carry-status away. Give less CD to shrooms. More seconds to MQ or additional effect of his Q (proc E and onhit effects) and his E could use some spellvamp also.
Jeesus. Why you not nerfing other AP carry damage SO hard? Why this must always be Teemo?

You do realize that tanks and supports get nerfed on almost a patchly basis right? And for the love of god they might need to nerf the poison more, he has access to hurricane so he can poison 3 people simultaneously now. Is it so wrong for a carry to be nerfed once a year maybe?

TOIIIHOTA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchDragon97 View Post
Because hes like karthus. Press R and right click to win.

Wait, you dont even need to press R!

I could play teemo broken handed.

He takes no skill, unlike other carries.
YES! AGREED! That's why he picked in tournaments so mich and banned in ranked in first place... oh wait.

TOIIIHOTA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krynul View Post
You do realize that tanks and supports get nerfed on almost a patchly basis right? And for the love of god they might need to nerf the poison more, he has access to hurricane so he can poison 3 people simultaneously now. Is it so wrong for a carry to be nerfed once a year maybe?
Hurricane itself expecnisve item.
Secondly - Hurricane WITHOUT AP build is USELESS. OMG LOOK I SPIT ON THREE PEOPLE AT ONCE for 40-50 DAMGE!!! HERP DERP. SO MUCH DAMAGE! NERF PLEX.

Why Teemo can't be like other carries? They all have
Damage + Escape + CC
Damage + Damage + CC
Damage + Sustain + CC

Teemo Have only Damage + CC and this damage is TOO UNRELIABLE for being Carry.

Aramos

12-11-2012

this does not change my overall hatred of teemo, it will just make it more survivable when I run through the whole map trying to kill one

TOIIIHOTA

12-12-2012

BUMP for JUSTICE!

TOIIIHOTA

12-13-2012

Bump

0Mace0

12-21-2012

delete teemo problem solved

Devil Grave

12-28-2012

To all those who QQ about teemos nerf. I hate him an yes i do own him he taught me alot when u first started playing league of legends. I will be the first to tell you that his nerf did nothing to him. 90% of you teemo players build him wrong an play him on hit which makes him useless. Build teemo ap he does more damage than ever yes I have tried it an well when you can blind dart then two basic attacks an blind dart an drop any squishy like their adc or support that is mass damage. His bombs will do over 1000 damage. So stop complaining that teemo got nerfed an start playing him ap. Because until they nerf him into the ground like Allister then there is no reason to complain about him.

Plasma Servant

12-31-2012

One of the biggest problems with the nerf of teemo is that his e does not proc spell vamp. So building AP gives NO sustain early. The only way to get sustain with teemo is to build on auto (his e). His e is only on hit, so trying to provide sustain means building either AD or on hit. Despite what might work long term on his ult (AP), his ult is easily shut down by oracle completely. You play on a team against an AP teemo and you don't have a ranged with oracle, your team deserves to lose. If you do, you just shut down one of their champions to the point of his being useless. On hit teemo provides a little cc, farming ability.

If he builds AP he can't do much to any champ unless they are stupid enough to walk into shrooms (he is too slow and low damage). His e is his auto attack, so while it is "on" all the time, it is a .3 ratio (so low as to make it an annoyance rather than any other champions e). Teemo is about as much of a support as nothing. The only way to use him as support is to have him spam shrooms all over, which with a 10 minute duration is possible, but with him doing that, he needs the blue buff, which generally is more critical to the teams carry. Buff the e, and let it proc spell vamp and he could be much more useful.

My point is that with the nerf, he is not very useful. He is too squishy and has nothing to help the carry to be support, and too under powered to be carry. There isn't much left. With an ult that is easier to shut down than a live Karthus with 20 health while channeling ... saying he needed nerfing is like saying Darius, Cass, Ziggs and nearly any other high damage champion needs nerfing. Does Warwick need nerfing because he can easily solo the baron? Does Karthus need nerfing because he can pentakill from anywhere if the enemy's team all has low health? If they don't need nerfing, then teemo needs to be buffed back to levels that allow him to do well.

HeistGeist

01-01-2013

I love teemo, but i agree he can be annoyingly overpowered when built right. but he is very very mushy. and if you can interrupt his farm and chain gank early, thatll put him in low rankings.
One way I think to balance him a bit is making his e [toxic shot] require mana like ashe's w. I think thatll stop a lot of people's complaining.
That being said, teemo fills a niche as it is. good mobility makes him a powerful ganking machine, his passive stealth can turn the tides of a teamfight in an instant. I'd be sad to see him nerfed, but if it makes people take teemo more seriously, I'll be all for it.