Teemo nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abu Zaid

Master Recruiter

12-08-2012

Why? Teemo is so squishy, they should at least make him a bit more durable if they are going to nerf his offense.

TOIIIHOTA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritHacker View Post
Pleasant surprise. I was going to make a mock-serious vent/QQ thread last night about him. Glad to see Riot reading my mind instead.

Seriously, my hatred of Teemo aside, he needed some kind of balancing. s3 has given him so many indirect buffs it's not even funny.
* Spellsword - perfect for AP/AS (most dangerous build imho)
* New Malady - more magic dmg frontloaded on every AA, as if his E wasn't enough
* Hurricane - proc all this damage to three people at a time
* Liandry's - chunking people even more whenever they step on a shroom
* Zephyr - pretty much everything he needs, ranging from AS to CDR to even MS so he can kite even more insanely
* FoN removal - can't send the tank to bodycheck jungle anymore, I played Taric with > 100 MR (I think I hit 125 or so) last night and still got chunked every time I hit a shroom
* Oracle got nerfed to the ground - gl actually clearing the jungle now
* Spellsword (dont know what is thet item do, didn't tried it yet)
* New malady - Teemo have shortest range of AA as ranger champion. For deal damage with malady u need to go in a dangerous radius to the enemy.
* Hurricane - Completelly useless without any AP items first. So firstly u need farm a lot for AP items and buy hurricane last item. Its really hard to farm your lane when other carries have plenty of damage and escapes/burst.
* Liandry - Have u seen that OMG damage? 8 damage per second for 4 seconds on tanky champ and 15-20 damage per second from carry. HOLY SHEEEEEET NEEED NERF ASAP.
* Zephyr - Trinity Force. Frozen Mallet. Soulstone. Oh sorry I though we writing down random stuff from the game that completely unrelated to AP Teemo.
* FoN removal - Wards and oracle is still exists. Although oracle is 5 minutes. Those 5 minutes are the worst of the whole time of match for Teemo.

You guys completelly forgeting the thing that OTHER carries got MANY OTHER NEAT THINGS from the riot weapon shop. ANd they still has escapes CC and other stuff that will do what u NEED at the nmoment u need it.

TOIIIHOTA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoeya View Post
CDR/AFK shroom Teemo can already place a shroom like once every 8 seconds. There's only so many shrooms one Teemo can poop out.
20 seconds maximum CDR. ANd if u will make maximum CDR in one match u will not get damage. so basicly u will be much more useless than without maximum cdr but with tons of AP.

Icebender

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risemix View Post
I don't know if I agree with the Teemo nerf, but it does seem like there's such a huge anti-Teemo lobby that he can't be strong for very long at one time. The second he's usable, there's a ton of crying about it and suddenly he's bad again for a while.

I mean Jax has been broken forever, where are his nerfs? lol

If Teemo is that big of a balance problem, rework him already. I'm tired of the Teemocoaster.
Riot I demand to take back my downvote for this guy. My mouse slipped and accidentally clicked on the downvote button when I meant to upvote it 100x. So please take this guy's advice. ty

TOIIIHOTA

12-10-2012

Bump for justice!

Atyres

12-10-2012

I hear stepping on a mushroom as a tank and losing 1/4 of your hp is totally balanced bro. Liandrys and his poison magic procs is op, at the moment if I remember correctly he can also get a 1:1 ratio for his AD on autoattacks, cause there is nothing like hitting your enemy once with an auto attack, deal 600 damage that then burns off a good portion of the enemies life...

TOIIIHOTA

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atyres View Post
I hear stepping on a mushroom as a tank and losing 1/4 of your hp is totally balanced bro. Liandrys and his poison magic procs is op, at the moment if I remember correctly he can also get a 1:1 ratio for his AD on autoattacks, cause there is nothing like hitting your enemy once with an auto attack, deal 600 damage that then burns off a good portion of the enemies life...
We are playing in a different LoL with you dude.

Atyres

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOIIIHOTA View Post
We are playing in a different LoL with you dude.
Maybe that is why you can't understand why he is getting nerfed, you are playing the wrong League of Legends.

Mid Is A Feeder

12-10-2012

Because hes like karthus. Press R and right click to win.

Wait, you dont even need to press R!

I could play teemo broken handed.

He takes no skill, unlike other carries.

girolengo

12-10-2012

I'd love to know where people find those patch notes