Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gifting - Bug report and Feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazzy99

12-08-2012

is there going to be a trade option? and can we get/give limted skins(example: kitty kat katarina)? if so, anyone with Limited skins would like to trade limited skins add me

LiegeWaffles

12-08-2012

Quote:
Kazzy99:
is there going to be a trade option? and can we get/give limted skins(example: kitty kat katarina)? if so, anyone with Limited skins would like to trade limited skins add me

Limited/legacy skin trading is a completely different topic; AFAIK gifting is only meant for RP/"currently in game buyable with RP" content.
To get a limited skin trade enacted, you have to create a General Discussion topic about that skin trade that receives 2000 upvotes (before the end of the year(?)) and then Riot will perform that skin trade manually.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=29634108#post29634108
or just search General Discussion for "2000 upvotes" or "2k upvotes".

Kazzy99

12-09-2012

Quote:
LiegeWaffles:
Limited/legacy skin trading is a completely different topic; AFAIK gifting is only meant for RP/"currently in game buyable with RP" content.
To get a limited skin trade enacted, you have to create a General Discussion topic about that skin trade that receives 2000 upvotes (before the end of the year(?)) and then Riot will perform that skin trade manually.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=29634108#post29634108
or just search General Discussion for "2000 upvotes" or "2k upvotes".

that is kind of a rip, should just make it a trading system

Vulking

12-09-2012

Can you explain how the Gift RP works? I hope is tied to the RP you own and not fresh purchases each time, i would like to buy, let say 5000RP and the gift "X" amount to my friends.

I ask because for example, the credit card I use have a limit in the amount of transaction it can do in the month and last year I couldn't gift all my friends RP for Christmas because I reached the limit too soon.

Phourc

12-09-2012

Quote:
NotBuzzJack:
I just hope someone doesn't gift me Teemo as a joke. If I can't deny a gift that would be a real pain.

Yeah denying a gift is a feature I was suprised was lacking, however it makes sense on a level - why pass up free ****?

Trumpet

Recruiter

12-09-2012

can we gift stuff like limited edition and legacy skins?

LiegeWaffles

12-09-2012

Quote:
MAlexSTER:

Probably not after they have been removed from the store or else it would make account hacking attractive...

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

12-09-2012

Quote:
Vulking:
Can you explain how the Gift RP works? I hope is tied to the RP you own and not fresh purchases each time, i would like to buy, let say 5000RP and the gift "X" amount to my friends.

In the interest of making it less enticing to hack people's accounts, you have to buy RP through the gift center to gift it.

Quote:
MAlexSTER:

Only Champions and Skins that are currently in the store. As others here have mentioned, there isn't any trading of content at the moment. We may visit that in the future.

Vulking

12-09-2012

Quote:
RiotAmes:
In the interest of making it less enticing to hack people's accounts, you have to buy RP through the gift center to gift it.

So this mean I cant buy 5000RP and then gift 500RP to each one? this saddens me a little.

SPNGBOBSQRPIMP

Recruiter

12-09-2012

On the gifting skins is there anyway to see champs and skins they own? Right now its kindof a hit or miss at gifting keep getting error either they dont own champ or already own skin.