i love how all the Q.Q got teemo nerfed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuzen kuden

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry13aals View Post
You guys are all aware Liandry doesn't work on toxic shot, right? So many people misinformed about this point and freaking out and, what do you know, Teemo gets nerfed very quickly following the item change.

Now wait until people figure out it works better on Rumble, that black cleaver does this same thing for Talon/Riven/Urgot, that new DFG does the same for LB/Veigar/Annie...
im not talking about on hit. I mean for full ap teemo.

harry13aals

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzen kuden View Post
im not talking about on hit. I mean for full ap teemo.
Even so, I believe most of the panic about Liandry's on Teemo is misinformed people thinking it applies on toxic shot.

Pomf Skweezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
You guys are all aware Liandry doesn't work on toxic shot, right? So many people misinformed about this point and freaking out and, what do you know, Teemo gets nerfed very quickly following the item change.

Now wait until people figure out it works better on Rumble, that black cleaver does this same thing for Talon/Riven/Urgot, that new DFG does the same for LB/Veigar/Annie...
The Toxic Shot AP nerf probably had more to do with Runaan's Hurricane than Liandry's Torment, because it's the %HP burn effect on Teemo's shrooms coupled with the pen and absurdly high base damage that causes them to be such a problem.

Most Teemo's I've played against in S3 (every match except for 1) went on hit, the only exception being Liandry's Torment.

Fuzen kuden

12-07-2012

Quote:
Even so, I believe most of the panic about Liandry's on Teemo is misinformed people thinking it applies on toxic shot.
if it worked with toxic shot there would be no tanks no one could stop him xD

Human

12-07-2012

I guess being hard countered by oracles wasn't enough for the poor fella. Why didn't Diana lose like 50 base damage on Q and gain 100 mana cost?

Gaxxe

12-07-2012

This is dumb lol, teemo didn't need a nerf. Not even close to a nerf. He was useless and had no position in a team. People need to quit QQing about weak annoying champions and actually get real problematic champions like Darius nerfed.....

LordRandomness

12-07-2012

I'm clearly going to be saying this a lot:

Malady got an AP ratio of, guess what? 0.1. You were probably already buying it. THERE IS BASICALLY NO DIFFERENCE FROM PRE-S3, THIS IS NOT A NERF, IT IS A BUFF BEING UNDONE.

usmcreaver

12-07-2012

teemo in a game omg! dont enter brush from corners omg those few extra steps to dodge a shroom its too much nerf him plz! lulz

harry13aals

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRandomness View Post
I'm clearly going to be saying this a lot:

Malady got an AP ratio of, guess what? 0.1. You were probably already buying it. THERE IS BASICALLY NO DIFFERENCE FROM PRE-S3, THIS IS NOT A NERF, IT IS A BUFF BEING UNDONE.
The rest of new malady sucks. The proc base damage got hit, the shred on the item is weaker, and the attack speed got hit.

Aametherar

12-07-2012

Complaining doesn't get champs nerfed, only complaining topped with Riot also feeling they're too strong gets them nerfed, pretty sure a large portion of them also play and a portion are high Elo players.