i love how all the Q.Q got teemo nerfed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pomf Skweezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

The synergy of Liandry's Torment and his mushrooms was too much in conjunction with the lack of good, high tier MR items.

I played Teemo mid up until level 30 and have no problem admitting this.

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

teemos q became pretty op with the new torment and all the new possibilities for on-hit ap builds. he was balanced around the limited options for those builds in season 2.

he needs a nerf to compensate all the indirect buffs he got with the preseason 3 patch.

NEOtheONE

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomf Skweezy View Post
The synergy of Liandry's Torment and his mushrooms was too much in conjunction with the lack of good, high tier MR items.

I played Teemo mid up until level 30 and have no problem admitting this.
You forgot the Oracle's Nerf. Cause now it actually has a timer on it. Which is an indirect buff to wards and all things stealthed.

Fuzen kuden

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamp13 View Post
teemo was as toxic as eve back when she had her stun.

to be fair im hoping for one more nerf to all his ratios so no one picks him ever again, kinda like eve post nerf pre rework.
teemo is meant to counter ganker's and ad carry's but hes easy to kill and easy to counter if you build even slight mr his damage is almost completely gone. What this nerf dose is take a champ that has little going for him and kicks him in the teeth.

greywolf00

12-07-2012

I don't think these changes are going to nerf Teemo to the ground. How often do you get to use shrooms in a team fight? Mostly map control, and an escape/anti-escape tool. A .1 reduction to toxic shot is going to break him? Really?

churahm

12-07-2012

It's pretty ironic because now YOU are QQing about teemo getting nerfed.

All in all you're exactly the same as the people who QQ'd in the first place.

SoraNoChinchira

12-07-2012

Honestly guys, this isn't going to affect full AP builds too much (not atk speed, all AP items). There is no reason why an atk speed teemo should be doing the dmg it is when its primary goal is to, well AA people. If you build him full AP (like I do) you will still see poison tick for a lot of dmg, and shrooms going off for around 1100 dmg. The QQing is unwarranted. Its just like the whole 'Ahri can build tanky and still do a lot of dmg' thing. You really shouldn't be able to have your cake AND eat it too. I will still play teemo and do well with him.

IS19adfb83ca3237f8f8fa6

12-07-2012

Teemo's kit is so awful.
Blind is the worst CC of the game and you won't hit a good AD Carry in teamfight, his escape isn't that good , and the shrooms aren't a reliable source of damage in teamfight.

So Teemo has only damage...no cc, no survivability... and now the damage are gone.

SoraNoChinchira

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywolf00 View Post
I don't think these changes are going to nerf Teemo to the ground. How often do you get to use shrooms in a team fight? Mostly map control, and an escape/anti-escape tool. A .1 reduction to toxic shot is going to break him? Really?
If you build him full AP (with around 700 AP) then your shrooms make a HUGE difference in a team fight if you place one right in the middle and skitter out. And your Q hits like a truck. I don't ever, and never will, play atk speed/on hit teemo. Just full AP items. This nerf won't hurt me at all. :/

DeathBringer7

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzen kuden View Post
teemo is meant to counter ganker's and ad carry's but hes easy to kill and easy to counter if you build even slight mr his damage is almost completely gone. What this nerf dose is take a champ that has little going for him and kicks him in the teeth.
I agree with this.