What does and does not warrant a ban is a joke.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiwdahc

12-07-2012

I am sorry.. I love this game and think it is awesome. It is a very competitive PVP game. So why are people being banned for attacks on other peoples skill levels in game? In my opinion Bans should occur when players AFK / Feed the enemy team / Help the enemy team. The fact that there is an in game ignore feature which makes it so you cant see the player talk that you ignored but players can be banned for not stopping when someone asks them to stop is ridiculous. If you want someone to stop talking ignore them... Riot please change the code of conduct.

Harate

12-07-2012

Nobody should be forced to ignore a toxic player. Your reaction is of confusion because you're used to the XBOX mentality where it's okay to be a total dick and get away with it. Welcome to a game where you have to take responsibility for your actions.

Tonaia

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte
Why is verbal abuse punishable if there is a mute button/language filter?
Players shouldn’t need to rely on features like the mute button or language filter to engage with other players in positive ways. When a player verbally abuses another player and forces him to use the mute button, they have already created a negative experience for that player.
Riot has made it known they will not tolerate people abusing their own team mates due to lack of skill. The majority of the community isn't very good at the game (me included). Just because we do not have the skill someone else has does not mean we should be treated like **** for it.

DiabolusReborn

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
Nobody should be forced to ignore a toxic player. Your reaction is of confusion because you're used to the XBOX mentality where it's okay to be a total dick and get away with it. Welcome to a game where you have to take responsibility for your actions.
Yeah because pressing ignore is so difficult right? tribunal is a money makong system and youre just another idiot thats ****ing over other players just to blindly help riot do that. if players shouldnt have to be forced to ignore then why am i forced to play with feeders/bads?

LargeSnorlax

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabolusReborn View Post
Yeah because pressing ignore is so difficult right? tribunal is a money makong system and youre just another idiot thats ****ing over other players just to blindly help riot do that. if players shouldnt have to be forced to ignore then why am i forced to play with feeders/bads?
How's that ban working out for you?

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

and not typing is so hard also.

VeraLuise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabolusReborn View Post
You're not FORCED to play with anyone. Get above 2k elo and you won't be playing with "feeders/bads", if you can't get above 2k elo, then your entire argument is invalid. You simply aren't a good enough player to deserve it. Now stop raging on the forums and go back to letting us enjoy your ban.