Ward Not Covering Entire Bush

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

daibuh7

12-07-2012

I just played support on purple side and I placed a ward in the river bush as close to dragon side as I could. Enemy jungler came into the bush and I saw him up until he came to the closest corner and I lost vision of him. I figured it was an issue with ward range somehow but when I went into customs, I placed a ward in the same place and the edge of its vision extended past the bush so I do not think I should lose vision anywhere in that bush.

Method of Replication:
Place a ward as close to dragon as possible in bot river bush.
Have enemy come into bush and stand as far from ward as possible.

(I have not attempted to replicate myself but it did happen in game.)

Ordosan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

i can ward the lane bush and the enemy will vanish standing right next to my ward if they get near the wall. its really annoying. how am i suposed to survive kill lanes like rengar support if i cant see him when hes next to my ward cuz he fades in and out of vision standing a few pixles away from my ward.(and yes. its in the bush cuz i can see him when he stands near the other edge.)Im sure this is the same bug. its terrifing.

Zaurok

12-17-2012

I have noticed this behavior when playing bottom as blue. The blue lane bush did the same thing where I had a ward in the bush and enemies entering the bush would be invisible even though I had vision for the entire bush.

senatorwolf

12-17-2012

experienced this too.

WarderOfNothing

12-17-2012

I have also experienced this. I do not have a screen shot unfortunately. Although I did notice a seeming "fold" in the bush where it was dark, and once they moved beyond that I did not see them anymore. It doesnt happen often, but when it does it really screws you over.