Ask the Fae Sorceress! Hurray!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

12-13-2012

Mira hops to the scene in her rabbit form, blinking and looking at Mundo momentarily before making her way to Lulu. She then turns to her usual yordle form, Tyr fluttering in from the side to her shoulder.

"Hi Lulu! How are yooooou?"

Ebonmaw Dragon

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Mundo's demeanor suddenly went through a dramatic shift as his expression seemed to darken and his eyes turned blood red. "Mundo do this for cute little yordle witch." His crimson eyes fell upon the two so called hooligans as he seemed to manifest a cleaver out of nowhere, its jagged edge stained with and dripping a dirty green substance. "R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-RAR-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R!" he growled in a feral manner as he launched himself forward, bringing his weapon around to cleave the two individuals in half horizontally.
Gregor turns into a shadow and reappears behind Mundo
"Mundo, please, you are a smart man, you know that the dragon of Lulu would be never scared of her"
He points the scared dragon
"Second, the real Lulu is not that girl that seems like Lulu, You know that some people can copy the shape of other persons, like Leblanc"
He look at the yordle who enters there , then he continue talking with the madman
"And third, the real Lulu was jailed in a glass prison at the glade, Piggles already told me that"
He sighs
"Also Mundo, you dont want start a fight here, what the people will think about you if you only use strength to solve your problems?"

Tjihyana

12-14-2012

((Luuuuuuuuluuuuuuuuu?))

Ask Glade Witch

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
A summoner pokes his head in the room before looking at Lulu. "Ms Lulu, I have a question." He clears his throat. "I like your hat, and your staff, and your pixie, so, how old IS your hat, your staff, AND your pixie?"
Old?? well They can't be that old! i say somewhere around.....17 minutes old to 12533984 years old! or whatever in between!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil
Veigar calls on his butler Duncan to come over along with a crystal ball of recordings of all the event's that happen with Veigar and Lulu giving proof of all the thing have happen and exist.

Now Lulu You Aren't The Good Girl You Say You Are! Now Tell Me What Your Planning Now With That "Goody Goody" Nonsense....
hmmm....im so sorry but i really have no recollection of this event!

Looks over the recording

are you sure that this isnt fabricated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana
Mira hops to the scene in her rabbit form, blinking and looking at Mundo momentarily before making her way to Lulu. She then turns to her usual yordle form, Tyr fluttering in from the side to her shoulder.

"Hi Lulu! How are yooooou?"
Lulu stares blankly at Mira

I'm sorry! who are you again?

Tjihyana

12-17-2012

Mira blinks, looking surprised. She tilts her head and looks at Lulu.

"I'm Mira. Your apprentice. You taught me Glaaaade magic and made me meet Tyr. Remembeeeeer?"

She looks at Tyr, who seems to be saying something to her yet no sound is coming out.

((Edit: Note to self: Don't write posts at midnight. You're/your mixups are bad. ))

Ask Glade Witch

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
Mira blinks, looking surprised. She tilts her head and looks at Lulu.

"I'm Mira. Your apprentice. You taught me Glaaaade magic and made me meet Tyr. Remembeeeeer?"

She looks at Tyr, who seems to be saying something to her yet no sound is coming out.

((Edit: Note to self: Don't write posts at midnight. You're/your mixups are bad. ))

Nope! it looks like I forgot!! please remind me again!

Tjihyana

12-22-2012

Mira blinks, staring at Lulu. She turns to look at Tyr and talks to him for a moment.

"... You never forget who I aaaaaam. What's wrong Lulu? If you ARE Lulu. The Lulu I knoooooow never forgot me..."

Ask The Ebil

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Glade Witch View Post
hmmm....im so sorry but i really have no recollection of this event!

Looks over the recording

are you sure that this isnt fabricated?
Veigar seemed angered by the response

Oi Women! Did You Hit Your Head On Something You Haven't You! Argg Whatever What Kind Of Things What Have You Been?

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

A small note is plastered on the door to 'Lulu's' office.

Quote:
She's a fake. Meet with Geokhan and the PLA.

Elic Roland

12-23-2012

How is Molly?
-Elic Roland