Ask the Fae Sorceress! Hurray!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadDoctorMundo

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Glade Witch View Post
i cannot complain Mister-Doctor Mundo. I feel absolutely wonderful!!
Mundo cackles heartily, his tongue flipping about lazily. "That good! That real good! Mundo think you funny, little yordle witch! Mundo do nice things for you, just tell Mundo what he need do!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Glade Witch View Post
The "Lulu" glares coldly at both Gregorclaw and Mr. Piggles before pointing her finger at the baby dragon

Relinquish
the child Drake-spawn....

The sorceress's tone is like that of frozen steel
He steps in front of "Lulu" and says
"Or what?.... i will ask you again, Who are you?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Glade Witch View Post

Slingshot?? i dont have a slingshot. I dont think its proper for girls my age to have slingshots, would you?


"Don't have....not proper for a girl your age????

Who the hell are you? Where is Lulu and Pix?"

Geokhan charges up his Arachia exoskeleton.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Glade Witch

Junior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
He steps in front of "Lulu" and says
"Or what?.... i will ask you again, Who are you?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan
"Don't have....not proper for a girl your age????

Who the hell are you? Where is Lulu and Pix?"

Geokhan charges up his Arachia exoskeleton
im The Lulu everyone wished for...

After stating the Lulu looks down towards Mundo and smiles


Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo
Mundo cackles heartily, his tongue flipping about lazily. "That good! That real good! Mundo think you funny, little yordle witch! Mundo do nice things for you, just tell Mundo what he need do!"
actually...can you take care of those two hooligans overthere?

Lulu points at Geokhan and Gregorclaw

they wernt being nice to me...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damnnation12

Senior Member

12-11-2012

A summoner pokes his head in the room before looking at Lulu. "Ms Lulu, I have a question." He clears his throat. "I like your hat, and your staff, and your pixie, so, how old IS your hat, your staff, AND your pixie?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Glade Witch View Post
im The Lulu everyone wished for...

After stating the Lulu looks down towards Mundo and smiles
"The Lulu that everyone wished for? then Explain, why Piggles is scared of you? he wants the REAL Lulu, not you... I prefer a free and crazy Lulu than you"
He looked at "Lulu", ignoring the madman of Zaun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2012

I knew what Lulu was up to. You are up to no good.

Surrender the Fae mage and I won't pursue you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Glade Witch View Post
Lulu stares at Veigar in confusion

twisted? destroyed your home? Lilac Dress??? what are you talking about?

Veigar calls on his butler Duncan to come over along with a crystal ball of recordings of all the event's that happen with Veigar and Lulu giving proof of all the thing have happen and exist.

Now Lulu You Aren't The Good Girl You Say You Are! Now Tell Me What Your Planning Now With That "Goody Goody" Nonsense....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadDoctorMundo

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Glade Witch View Post
im The Lulu everyone wished for...

After stating the Lulu looks down towards Mundo and smiles




actually...can you take care of those two hooligans overthere?

Lulu points at Geokhan and Gregorclaw

they wernt being nice to me...
Mundo's demeanor suddenly went through a dramatic shift as his expression seemed to darken and his eyes turned blood red. "Mundo do this for cute little yordle witch." His crimson eyes fell upon the two so called hooligans as he seemed to manifest a cleaver out of nowhere, its jagged edge stained with and dripping a dirty green substance. "R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-RAR-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R!" he growled in a feral manner as he launched himself forward, bringing his weapon around to cleave the two individuals in half horizontally.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Mundo's demeanor suddenly went through a dramatic shift as his expression seemed to darken and his eyes turned blood red. "Mundo do this for cute little yordle witch." His crimson eyes fell upon the two so called hooligans as he seemed to manifest a cleaver out of nowhere, its jagged edge stained with and dripping a dirty green substance. "R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-RAR-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R!" he growled in a feral manner as he launched himself forward, bringing his weapon around to cleave the two individuals in half horizontally.

Geokhan leaps back from the swing.


"Not nice, Doctor. Don't suppose you thought about what would happen if we were right? Gegor! You know about the Associates hideout? ALA? Cause I am not feeling infected cleavers. Live to fight another day! And with allies!"

With that, Geokhan bolts away.