Ask the Fae Sorceress! Hurray!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-09-2012

((Think you skipped me xD))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Glade Witch View Post
Mr. Piggles flutters around Gregorclaw and peeps quietly into his ear

jaciv ui persvek vi doton drid irsa wer Glade quellar!
Gregor frowns... a house at the glade? he would prefer go to the void before enter to that crazy place... but, the small dragon needed help... but why not something else instead of go there for himself? just defeat the impostor and then send someone... to free the real Lulu...

He roars and say to "Lulu"
"Fine, im tired of this farse..."
He points "Lulu" with his dragon claw
"...WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Glade Witch

Junior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona giggled silently at Lulu's sudden interest in the box rather than the contents.

"No silly," Her music played in a very generous tune, "Your gift is inside the box. You have to open it first."

If Lulu were to open the box, she would notice a smaller purple-gold music box inside.
Lulu pulls out the box and begins to wind it up, letting out a wonderful tune

oooooo!!! this is so sweet!! thank you very much

Lulu positively beams at Sona


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon
Gregor frowns... a house at the glade? he would prefer go to the void before enter to that crazy place... but, the small dragon needed help... but why not something else instead of go there for himself? just defeat the impostor and then send someone... to free the real Lulu...

He roars and say to "Lulu"
"Fine, im tired of this farse..."
He points "Lulu" with his dragon claw
"...WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?"
Lulu smiles plesently at Gregorclaw and speaks in a calm voice

why isnt it obvious? im Lulu of course.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Glade Witch View Post
Lulu pulls out the box and begins to wind it up, letting out a wonderful tune

oooooo!!! this is so sweet!! thank you very much

Lulu positively beams at Sona
Sona smiled warmly. She couldn't help but notice something off about Lulu, but decided to ignore it, thinking it was probably just the way she was.

"Glad you like it. I had it enchanted to play any music you want whenever you want. All you gotta do is tell it what to play. It even works in the Glade, so you can always have a bit of a tune when you...play."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Glade Witch View Post
Mischief?? Why i would neeever do something like that! Lulu is a good Girl.

What?! Impossible! Your A Twisted Girl You Put Me In A Bloody Lilac Dress!! Destroyed My Lair Once! ...You Got To Have Done Something....Or Is This A Trick Its A Trick Isn't Your Trying To Set Me Up...

Veigar is at a loss at Lulu confused at the respond given to him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Lulu, how is the Slingshot preforming?

Running low on pellets?...I hope not, but I ask anyway.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Glade Witch View Post
Lulu smiles plesently at Gregorclaw and speaks in a calm voice

why isnt it obvious? im Lulu of course.
"Piggles already told me what happened"
He uses his ilusions to imitate the shape and voice of Lulu, and says with the usual tone of the original Lulu
"OH! What A COINCIDENCE! i'm ALSO LULU, we should MAKE some FUNNY things at BANDLE TOGETHER!"
He turns into human again
"Even a child can do that... now, release the Lulu that you hide on the glass box of your house"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NasusOfTheSands

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Extremely hesitant and equipped with a bunch of quicksilver sashes, Nasus entered the place without the certainty that his form wouldn't be altered. Then again, he heard something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Glade Witch View Post
Mischief?? Why i would neeever do something like that! Lulu is a good Girl.
Something is wrong here. He thought. After all, Lulu did transform all of the women of the Institute of War into kittens which he enjoyed 'terrorizing' with his presence. Still, ever the curious canine, he had to ask a question.

"I noticed that your 'Rampant Growth' granted some rather mysterious privileges to otherwise ordinary beings, one of them being size. What exactly do you invoke in your magic?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadDoctorMundo

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Glade Witch View Post
Lulu smiles politely ay Dr. Mundo

Purple is the best color!!
Mundo grins back at Lulu, before picking her up and setting her on his behemoth right shoulder. "Mundo not argue. Mundo like purple. Cuz Mundo skin purple. So how little yordle witch feels lately?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Glade Witch

Junior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona smiled warmly. She couldn't help but notice something off about Lulu, but decided to ignore it, thinking it was probably just the way she was.

"Glad you like it. I had it enchanted to play any music you want whenever you want. All you gotta do is tell it what to play. It even works in the Glade, so you can always have a bit of a tune when you...play."
Lulu starts experimenting with the music box which is now playing a simple violin tune

teehee!! this is very interesting!! thank you Miss Sona!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil
What?! Impossible! Your A Twisted Girl You Put Me In A Bloody Lilac Dress!! Destroyed My Lair Once! ...You Got To Have Done Something....Or Is This A Trick Its A Trick Isn't Your Trying To Set Me Up...

Veigar is at a loss at Lulu confused at the respond given to him.
Lulu stares at Veigar in confusion

twisted? destroyed your home? Lilac Dress??? what are you talking about?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan
Lulu, how is the Slingshot preforming?

Running low on pellets?...I hope not, but I ask anyway.
Slingshot?? i dont have a slingshot. I dont think its proper for girls my age to have slingshots, would you?


Quote:
Originally Posted by NasusOfTheSands
Something is wrong here. He thought. After all, Lulu did transform all of the women of the Institute of War into kittens which he enjoyed 'terrorizing' with his presence. Still, ever the curious canine, he had to ask a question.

"I noticed that your 'Rampant Growth' granted some rather mysterious privileges to otherwise ordinary beings, one of them being size. What exactly do you invoke in your magic?"
why I gain power [/B]from [B]the Glade itself!! its that simple really!



Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo
Mundo grins back at Lulu, before picking her up and setting her on his behemoth right shoulder. "Mundo not argue. Mundo like purple. Cuz Mundo skin purple. So how little yordle witch feels lately?"
i cannot complain Mister-Doctor Mundo. I feel absolutely wonderful!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon
"Piggles already told me what happened"
He uses his illusions to imitate the shape and voice of Lulu, and says with the usual tone of the original Lulu
"OH! What A COINCIDENCE! i'm ALSO LULU, we should MAKE some FUNNY things at BANDLE TOGETHER!"
He turns into human again
"Even a child can do that... now, release the Lulu that you hide on the glass box of your house"
The "Lulu" glares coldly at both Gregorclaw and Mr. Piggles before pointing her finger at the baby dragon

Relinquish
the child Drake-spawn....

The sorceress's tone is like that of frozen steel