Cast for Battle - Sign ups/Discussion

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

11-29-2012

I've realized that there's been a pretty sizable void in this Forum since the Battlecast RP faded to oblivion. Don't get me wrong, I loved participating in that thread but I just started finding it difficult to keep up with things when it wasn't even my own RP. Yes, it centered around Viktor and how his machines rose to prominence, but I feel as though it excluded too many people and many of the other Ask Champions on this forum might not have felt comfortable with it.

So I'm planning to create a new Battlecast-centric RP, this time planning to split the action up into several threads to make it easier to keep track of the various interactions.

The Premise:

"Cast for Battle" is intended to be an RP thread of various events that would lead to a full-scale war in which two primary factions would wage conflict with each other - the Battlecast Corporation (eventually The Glorious Evolution, both lead by Viktor) and the Piltover Resistance (lead by Jayce).

---

Viktor has attained enough acclaim and support to form his own organized conglomerate dedicated to creating his self-proclaimed superior machines, the Battlecast Corporation was born from the combined financial investments of various noteworthy individuals/organizations as well as some anonymous financiers.

Jayce has noticed this and fears the worst, vying for support from various other Champions in putting an end to the monstrosity before it becomes too powerful.

---

There's the premise there, which is pretty much the only thing set in stone. Everyone (especially the Ask Champions on our beloved RP Forum) is welcome to join in to discuss this RP and/or participate in the epic tale that is to unfold.

I'll be making the thread sometime within the next week, but I do need some input before I start anything. I'm absolutely certain I want to create threads each for the Battlecast/Evolution ffaction, the Resistance, and one for main conflicts.

Ask Fizz

11-29-2012

Viktor is forbidden from having a cloned Next Gen suited Fizz army.

That is all.

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-29-2012

BATTLECAST EBONMAW REPORTING

lMA FIRE MAH LAZOR!!

Tentorer

11-29-2012

Battlecast dragon? To be on the safe side I'm with the obvious winner... The Viktor!

Dojel

11-29-2012

My character has ties with Piltover, as in would be dead if a certain champion didn't teach him how to wield a combustion rifle. So my character's side is obvoiusly Piltover. Although Demacia is an option. who will probably join Piltover in le resistance.

Ask the Herald

11-29-2012

I'm honestly just hoping to get as many OCs and Ask Champions involved as possible.

Civilized Rat

11-29-2012

Battlecast is ass, Piltover sucks. I don't know who to root for. ;_;

Colonel qt

11-29-2012

Put Anayo with the resistance.

Dear Chogath

11-29-2012

I wouldn't mind reprising my role as Battlecast Cho'gath

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Geokhan would fight for Piltover as the Battlecasts would likely destroy any chance at the revival of the Brackern....and I have seen and heard rumors of Battlecast Skarner... : -(

Put me down...but I am not sure how involved I will be until the time comes.

12345 ... 11