Is Darius truly OP? (A full analysis)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Risemix

12-07-2012

I saw the title of this thread and burst out laughing.

Lavenders2

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamcario View Post
he's one of the strongest tops right now. not blatantly OP or anything.

personally though i think that's a problem. IMO a champion so straightforward and simple should be weak. it's pretty toxic to the game when the easist character is also one of the strongest, suddenly everyone uses that character and it's dumb.
That doesn't really make sense. An easy champion should be just as strong as a hard champion. The bonus of playing a hard champion if the sense of accomplishment and also the fact that they generally have many skillshots, which I have found are generally more powerful than a manually aimed shot.

But you do make a good point that if the easiest character in the game is the strongest, then everybody will want to play him.

He is a strong top, but like I said his laning phase isn't so great against range harass, it is crazy good against melee champions though and once he hits level 3 he can start to be a bully and prove his strength even against a ranged character.

Lavenders2

12-07-2012

Bump

Mordepool

12-07-2012

counter pick darius is all i can say ahri turns him into a puddle like he said hes an upfront champ taunt team dives and nothings left of him

ArchusX

12-07-2012

Honestly, I think a decent choice against a top darius is Fizz, the only thing is to beat him it will require you to lose cs. You can W, Q in and then E out. He shouldn't get anything off on you and eventually when you get your R you can just melt him before he has a chance to counter-attack.

thebloodySmurf

06-07-2013

See Riot, you all wrong...WRONG!
Darius need some love.