Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Feedback]Dark Candy Fiddles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Typhingblade

12-07-2012

Comparing the model to the splash, Fiddles' Fur on the jacket needs to be slightly more white, as in game it's not very substantial, and reduces the overall appeal, also it may be better if it was slightly bigger too so that it covers up a bit of the base head area.
Once more contrast is added to the jacket, this could potentially be a great skin upon release.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/12/126-pbe-update.html

http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=9&skin=7

Komeiji Koishi

12-07-2012

Bump

Also I wish there was a Red post on the Snowdown skins.

Kaiozo

12-07-2012

While we're on this topic... Can we make the splash look more like his in game model. The bottom button on his coat in the splash looks like a candy cane ***** is about to pitch a tent. Or at least move / remove the button? Its just in a really awkward spot.

Vulking

12-07-2012

His face need some work, I love the splash eyes shape but in the model there is no definition ant all, I wish his face were designed the same way.

Pyrocorn

12-07-2012

I agree, I have the splash art as my desktop right now so I look at it quite frequently. The face in the model doesn't look bad but it doesn't look anywhere close to as good as the splash. The fur is also a little disappointing, I want it to look more voluptuous like in the splash.

DaedricChampion

12-07-2012

meh. disappointed in the champs they decided to give skins to. Aren't really as cool as some of the other skins the community wanted and these champs already have enough holiday skins, hell even skins in general. only exception is ziggs who just recently got a new skin.