Am I just screwed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Texar

12-06-2012

So Im at 850ish ELO due to 5 games in a row with leavers when "qualifying" I am at even now with win/loss. At the rate of elo change I will have to win 80 games in a row to break 1000. So I am just stuck this low for the rest of the season (unless I get incredilby lucky)?

Hiroxo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

You should be getting about 10-15 elo per game even if you've played hundreds of games. So if you win 15 in a row then you'd be back to 1000 or probably over.

SJ NexG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Chances are, you're screwed.

Selcopa

12-08-2012

Win 80 games in a row? Exaggeration won't help you. After placement matches(77 games) you get about 12.5 elo per win. So 12 wins.

are you personally screwed? Highly likely. Not because of the system. Focus should be directed at the fact that you Dont know how to win(a common symptom of todays excessive participation trophys being awarded) if you start winning your elo will go up

B0uncer56

12-10-2012

I was at about 1300 ELO before my placement matches and by time I was finished i was at 1200 which is OK but there are so many trolls and people who just dont give a **** at this ELO that I cant play hardly ever anymore because I get stuck with them so often. Out of 10 games I play I say about 3-4 are actually decent players who care and who are willing to work together to win. the other half is just people who want to play however and whoever they want regardless of the together team or their teams picks. kinda sad reality but considering your that low in ELO I highly doubt you will ever get back up to 1100 or higher ELO. I was in the same spot last season. this season I'm at about 1187 but can not progress past 1200 as every other game is a troll game.

xTuned

12-11-2012

I actually got down to 893 elo, but then made my way back up to 1109 elo. The best thing to do is get a duo partner, get on skype and work together to carry the games.

But this only works if you and your partner both are good at the game and understand more than just the basics.

At this elo you will find a lot of people who couldn't care less if they win or lose, so you need to find people who are just as determined as you to win.

Texar

12-15-2012

soooo, turns out I DID win 16 in a row (check, not kidding) and am now at 1016, I guess it isnt impossible after all