Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(In-Game)(Graphical)Screen flash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inapropro

01-04-2013

hey now...can this not die

vLemon

QA Analyst

01-14-2013

Hey guys, are you still experiencing this?

TheEnygma

01-14-2013

I am. I posted a thread about it awhile ago but I experience 2 types: I see what looks like weird health bars or something flash for a brief second and then I see another where only the map is whited out, leaving some UI elements in place. Here's some screenshots

Arekanderia

01-16-2013

I never had the issue before. (I experienced it on PBE a while back, but figured it was simply thebeta acting up) Now it is happening inside the NA client almost incessantly. Halp.

cwdepew

01-16-2013

I am having the same experience. What seems like a white oval will sometimes flash on the screen or really zoomed in graphic. It is random and sometimes happens frequently or infrequently. I thought my video card was going but I do not experience any flickering with any other game. This began occurring today. I noticed too that sometimes during "borderless" mode I cannot alt-tab to desktop. I am using Windows 7. Let me know if you need any more info.

Inapropro

01-16-2013

I KNEW IT WASNT JUST ME. As yes, this is now on NA server also. To me it just looks like the HUD is on a different part of the screen. I'm also having troubles taking screenshots, for they always appear blacked out (when taking one while playing LoL), but I'm not sure if that pertains to this issue.

Inapropro

01-16-2013

As I have seen on the now massive bug report, I am also running AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series, like everynoe else is :O

RiotDecrepit

QA Analyst

01-16-2013

For anyone still experiencing this issue, can I ask you to please provide your Dxdiag information (http://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20100477-obtaining-a-direct-x-diagnostic-or-dxdiag), if you haven't already? Thanks!

kirby145x

01-16-2013

deleted

Defectivo

01-16-2013

Quite annoying. Please fix.