Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Bug][Major] Total computer crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jackin131

12-07-2012

Also, a little box popped up in the lower right corner of my screen that said a graphics driver had stopped working, but recovered, but the issue was still persistent.

LeBlurgot

12-07-2012

I've updated my graphics driver, but I'm having a queue right now, so I'll be in there for a while. I'll let you know how it goes if I get in.

XNexasX

12-07-2012

well the problem with me is files of the pbe arent detected so it crashes whenever i go to the summoner loading screen, so im redownloading the pbe to see if thats the problem

oh and here i completly forgot

LeBlurgot

12-07-2012

The driver upgrade appears to have fixed the problem. Thanks for the help.

YoshiStampedeBlu

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Just happened to me

Kilotastic

12-07-2012

This started happening to me when Vi patched in. I bumped back my video driver to see if that would help the issue and the problem still happened. Frames jumping for a few seconds, then the screen would just cut to black with the audio freezing. At first I just thought it was an overheat problem, but nothing was wrong there, as well as none of my other games are experiencing any issues. I hope you guys can figure out what is going on!

ToasteeToast

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Similar problem on both stable and beta of Nvidias newest drivers. GTX 670.

Game will constantly crash into bugsplat just before it finishes loading. The game also crashed while spectating a match with Vi in it but it was able to fully load and I watched for a few minutes..

This seems to only happen if Vi is in game.

Nyotaika

12-07-2012

Similar issues, display driver is up to date, and such. Figured I may as well post here too.

Mullegun

12-08-2012

The problem has gotten fixed for me. The patch that brought in the skins made it work.