Finally, A Non-Oversexualized "Cool" Female Champ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weed Man

12-07-2012

Oh comon, you should know how the riot games champion board works. They start with a curtain.... And some guys just like "Alright guys, my idea this week, are THESE BOOBS!!!" and everybody claps and they make a champion around one set of boobs.

Darkest Giggle

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrow View Post
She never gave anyone her name, so her old criminal crew called her after the one distinguishing feature she had.
wait wait wait.....in caits lore it said she joined the league to find the one criminal whe has ever outrun her......is vi the criminal?! <-- that was suppose to be a surprised face

STANKSTORM DELTA

12-07-2012

You know, this is a champion play-style I've waited on for a LONG time; but I'm not too big on the design. Take away the gloves and the tough-girl attitude, and what do you got left? I suppose the fact that she's from Piltover puts things in perspective (oh it's just machines you guise, lol) , but I wish the concurrency between character and mechanism was more vivid. Like, some punked-up flock of seagulls haircut Tank Girl with "the korra like muscles." Or maybe not even a female character representing this particular playstyle if the name of the game is all about big arms and punching through everything under the Sun like Wreck-It Ralph. In the bitterest terms, it looks like Squareenix made a new teenager Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts character, gave it a dolled-up keyblade, and centered it's lore around being some super strong swordsman that doesn't look or act the part.

Lemons aside, the kit and gameplay I've seen on PBE videos looks amazing. Most definitely will buy on release day.

Waffletimewarp

12-07-2012

Congrats on Vi, Riot, you just got yourself an instant bundle purchase from me after I watched Colbycheeze's vid on her.

Tehpersuns

12-07-2012

Diana does not approve of you saying'Finally' weeks after her release

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Interesting. So you're cool with the industrial feeling of the gloves but not necessarily the futuristic energy vibe that the particle provides?
I would agree with the general feeling of more hex, less tech. My issue with her is that she looks 100% cyberpunk and as such has no place in the League of Legends universe.

Fashbinder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

OHMAN IRON FIST KINK FEMALE CHAMPION

After spending years as a subscribing member to a kink website involving electricity, wires and the female anatomy I finally have an electro chick in game! GG

Zerglinator

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Ohmikegoodness was the primary animator on Vi.

'nuff said =)
I guess she does seem similar to the Bastion kid.

I might even need to do a comparison pic...

SolluxAradia

12-07-2012

She needs this one pose, since she's got those gauntlets.

Roidrage22

12-07-2012

Too butch looking not buying