Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Finally, A Non-Oversexualized "Cool" Female Champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ecstaSTEVE

12-07-2012

Quote:
IronStylus:
Ohmikegoodness

how dare you capitalize his name.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

12-07-2012

Quote:
ecstaSTEVE:
how dare you capitalize his name.

D: You're right!

*cries*

SpderMan

12-07-2012

any chance of her getting a mortal kombat jax briggs inspired skin?(first thing i thought of when i saw her) ^_^ just throw on a tank top some dog tags comando pants and combat boots

Souldier

12-07-2012

Riot, you had me at big fists!

Terminus Est

12-07-2012

Vi seems really cool; haven't had a chance to play with her much yet, but the concept A+. Like OP says; not oversexualized, but neither is she asexual, so pretty much a perfect fit.

PallasAthens

12-07-2012

We're talking about Vi right?

tempnameA461

12-07-2012

Quote:
DrTemptragon:
Well, yes, they would. But they shouldn't be. What Hitler did is wrong, obviously, but as long as it remains a fantasy and doesn't hurt anyone, it's not wrong or any worse than other people's tastes.

Just very, very unusual.

Wait, wait wait... they'd be shunned, but they shouldn't be, even though they are attracted to something that was wrong?

Seems like they should be shunned if it's wrong.
But it's not, necessarily, because who defines right and wrong?

ecstaSTEVE

12-07-2012

Quote:
IronStylus:
D: You're right!

*cries*

*pats on back*
It's fine, we all make mistakes at 1 AM. I'm off to watch a dr. who episode, laters. love the discussion of Vi's artwork

DrTemptragon

12-07-2012

Quote:
tempnameA461:
Wait, wait wait... they'd be shunned, but they shouldn't be, even though they are attracted to something that was wrong?

Seems like they should be shunned if it's wrong.
But it's not, necessarily, because who defines right and wrong?

I'm saying doesn't matter if it was right or wrong; as long as you don't hurt people, you shouldn't be shunned, regardless of taste.

That's all.

Cuix

12-07-2012

Quote:
IronStylus:
We all want it.

Quote:
IronStylus:
More skin tones: Yes please.

I'm gonna hold you to this. The lack of diversity is largely why I ditched League before, and it's getting close to that again. Also, getting brushed aside is hugely disappointing, especially when I was hoping for more substance out of ya on that front.

That being said, you brought us Leona and Diana, and you're generally a cool-seeming fellow, so I'll trust for a while longer.