Finally, A Non-Oversexualized "Cool" Female Champ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Winterstride

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
The random Korra size changes are mostly the animator's fault. One of the creators said the Korean animators struggled with drawing a girl with muscles and they had to practice a lot.
I remember reading this, too. Korra's concept art clearly shows that she's pretty well-toned.

Warrensby

12-06-2012

Not to change the subject, but you know that people are going to look at the recall animation on the Santa Katarina and say "One step forward, two steps back," right?

ploki122

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrow View Post
Vi rhymes with die.
That's what she said... literally... *shivers*

Edgar Allen Pwn

12-06-2012

I think for me one of the best things about VI is her height. The gauntlets obviously dominate the model, but the combination of the gauntlets and her height make her feel incredibly imposing. She feels very stout and built in this way. My two cents anyway.

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Thread like theses take away any desire i have for this champ. i dont care personally if she is sexy or covered. its really besides the point. The tool kit should be over all the only thing that matters.

What is more depressing is that roit is listening to a very vocal minority. Most people dont post in the forums and most dont care about the champs out side of there kit. This less than one % is actually making roit belive that the magority care.

O well those that cry the most get give **** to shut them up.

Winterstride

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrensby View Post
Not to change the subject, but you know that people are going to look at the recall animation on the Santa Katarina and say "One step forward, two steps back," right?
I think Kat sorta, kinda, maybe gets a pass on stuff like this because she's Kat. I dunno, I'm not super thrilled about it, if that's what you mean.

Valexi

12-06-2012

I have a friend who, despite having over 100 choices, doesn't like any of the champions in LoL. However I took one look at Vi and know he'll love her.

High Five Riot! On second thought, she might 'five my arm off.

Winterstride

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Allen Pwn View Post
I think for me one of the best things about VI is her height. The gauntlets obviously dominate the model, but the combination of the gauntlets and her height make her feel incredibly imposing. She feels very stout and built in this way. My two cents anyway.
From what I've seen in the leaks the animators really did a good job of communicating weight and power in her movements. She really does look imposing, like a big rock with hands.

chumbler

12-06-2012

Good work, Riot. I'm glad you had it in you somewhere. And what's more, her skin is 90s kickin' rad as hell without being the obligatory sexy skin. Only thing that needs a little work is that her ult looks a bit jerky and the motion I think isn't as clear as it could be. I also have no idea what her dance is supposed to be, but that's more because I'm terrible at recognizing dances. Vi is going to be outrageously popular and it will have nothing to do with stripper clothes or boobs busting out all over the place. It will be because she is cool.

Now about Christmas Kat. Just in general. And we can't overlook the elephant in the room that is her recall animation.

Clockworking

12-06-2012

I know it's probably worth nothing posting this here, but a champion that I was dreaming up is a lot like Vi. Cool female engineer like person. My weapon of choice were dual chakram though, shaped to be like gears/cogs, that she could manipulate remotely (no, not like Orianna). But anyway, I digress...

She looks great, I look forward to maining her.