Bastion Gaming Competitive Team looking for players to start this new season out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RG MultiScuf

12-10-2012

Bump

RG MultiScuf

12-10-2012

Bump

Gencat

12-10-2012

IGN: Gencat
Current/high ELO: Current 1465 High 2093
What position you're applying for: Mid/top
Your best roles (in order) and best champs for each role: Mid: Cass/Ahri/Veigar/Zyra
Top: Nidalee/Akali/Lee/Singed ADC: Ezreal/Graves/MF Support : Janna/Soraka/Sona Jungle : Lee/Xin/Noct
2-3 ideas for unique metas or strategies: Double ap mid ftw? lol but really, not really enough options for this game to have more meta's than it's already been through. i'd like to see more importance put on the support though
Your view on the 5 most important aspects of a team: Teamwork obviously, friendly, constructive feedback, punctual, and serious
Why you should be on this team and what do you offer to the table: I bring 2 years worth of knowledge from the game, a good attitude and a drive to win.
Your biggest weaknesses when it comes to the game: Tunnel vision, oh it's so hard to not kill that teemo when you know you can and know the consequences...oh so hard.

RG MultiScuf

12-10-2012

Bump

QQless PewPewMo

12-10-2012

IGN: BuckShotCK

Current/high ELO: 1222/1300

What position you're applying for: ADC

Your best roles (in order) and best champs for each role:ADC(Graves/ez/kog/mf/tf) TOP(elise/irellia/cho/rengar/teemo) Support(leona/lulu) Mid(diana/cho/nunu) Jungle(Noc/Cho/Shaco before patch/Elise)

3 bans you would typically make and why:
1st amumu aoe ult
2nd malphite aoe ult.
3rd morgana AOE ult

2-3 ideas for unique metas or strategies: 1st: the old meta with new meta; adc mid, ap and bruiser at bot, bruiser top and jungler. 2nd: i would like to try bruiser mid, apc and adc bot with 2 bruisers top.

Your view on the 5 most important aspects of a team: Comms, teamwork, skill, how well u mesh together outside of the game as well as inside the game, and the goals of the team as well as the individual

Why you should be on this team and what do you offer to the table: well i know im not pro but i am good and steadily getting better at my position. yes mistakes can be made, no1 is perfect but i try my best and dont get mad or upset easily. im always positive and if the game is failing i try my best to help the team and give criticism good or bad.

Your biggest weaknesses when it comes to the game: as an adc my biggest weakness is when playing in solo que i am usually the one leading the team and pinging and leading the charge so ive been caught out a few times.

thanks for reading hope to hear from ya soon

RG MultiScuf

12-10-2012

Bump

Looplock

12-11-2012

IGN: BBPoNg

Current/high ELO: 1013/1400 last season

What position you're applying for: Top

Your best roles (in order) and best champs for each role:
Top>ADC>Support>Mid>Jungle

Top: Jayce, Riven, Irelia
ADC: Graves, Corki, Ezreal
Support: Taric, Alistar, Soraka
Mid: Karthus, Anivia
Jungle: Amumu, Udyr

Shen is a nice ban because of his global ultimate. Not only because of teleport, but the shield can keep people alive.

Malphites ultimate and general tankiness/sustain in lane makes him a good ban.

Alistar/Blitz both are good support bans because of their ability to setup kills.

2-3 ideas for unique metas or strategies:

I like split laning by switching your adc/supp with your top lane.

Using a bruiser mid such as malphite or even darius can sometimes work as a counter to squishy ap mid champions.

Your view on the 5 most important aspects of a team:

1. Communication: This is vital to a teams success. Being able to call everything out that is happening can and will win you a game.
2. Skill: Individual skill plays a huge role as well when it comes to the laning phase and into mid/lategame team fights.
3. Synergy: Team synergy is also key to victory. Being able to know each others tendencies and styles of play will help immensely.
4. Knowledge of champions: Being able to know how to counter certain champions with tactics and build will help win team fights and also help in the laneing phase.
5. Attitude: Individual attitude can influence the teams morale. Being positive can help to push your team to victory. On the other side of things if you get someone who is constantly raging your team generally will be angry and will lose out of frustration.

Why you should be on this team and what do you offer to the table:
I should be on this team because of my will to win. If my team is behind I will always find ways to get us back into the game. I also don't like to lose and my drive to practice and get better will help my own personal development as well as the teams. My ability to make calls and communicate effectively is also a plus.

Your biggest weaknesses when it comes to the game:

I would say that my biggest weakness in the game would sometimes be when I'm overly aggressive. I sometimes lose trades because I want to win so bad but I realize later that it was a bad idea.

RG MultiScuf

12-11-2012

Bump

TooShy2Scream

12-11-2012

Current/high ELO: 1350~/1414

What position you're applying for:top

Your best roles (in order) and best champs for each role:darius,olaf,renekton,irelia,teemo

blitz he can change or deside a game off one hook
diana currently she is very strong and popular
talon on the current patch he is very stong

2-3 ideas for unique metas or strategies
i like the lane swap meta i feel it make the other team play diffrent so if your team knows how to play it you can make play to get a gold lead
amumu,vlad,sivir and a strong team fight comp with good mid /late game

Your view on the 5 most important aspects of a team:in order:dedication,synergy,teamwork,winning game over winning lane,communication

Why you should be on this team and what do you offer to the table: i offer dedication and the desire to win willing to put the time and effort in along with soild skills

Your biggest weaknesses when it comes to the game:im a lil shy when it come to play the first few games with ppl i dont know

RG MultiScuf

12-12-2012

Bump