Bastion Gaming Competitive Team looking for players to start this new season out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpiK Arrow

12-09-2012

IGN: ChaosxSaint
Current/high ELO: 1117/1117
What position you're applying for: ADC
Your best roles (in order) and best champs for each role:
ADC- Varus, Graves, Kog'Maw
Top- Jayce, Jax, Darius
Support- Janna, Sona, Alistar
3 bans you would typically make and why: My top 3 bans atm would be Malphite because of his great tankiness and cc abilities, Diana, because she has high mobility to roam and gank once hitting lvl 6, and finally Darius because right now he snowballs so hard with one or two kills.
2-3 ideas for unique metas or strategies: Its not so unique but I really enjoy when teams take risks and switch lanes, like the duo goes top and solo bot or even top and mid switch to counter the enemies picks. I also enjoy playing with off-supports, people who have good cc, do damage as well, and are somewhat tanky, as well as dont require much farm. Examples of that would be Nautilus, Shen, or Rammus.
Your view on the 5 most important aspects of a team: Well, all in all teamwork will make or break a game in my opinion. Communication and callouts need to be spot, the team must be cooperative with each other which includes not raging even when mistakes are made. Games can be turned around, everyone makes mistakes, you just have to make less than your opponent and take advantage of theirs. Trusting your team goes hand in hand with being successful as well. Finally, skill is always a factor because getting outplayed in laning phase can really put a team behind.
Why you should be on this team and what do you offer to the table: Now in this aspect I know my elo lowers my chances of making it onto this team. But what I can offer is the ability to practice practically whenever required or wanted and I can promise that I will dedicate myself to this team and do everything I can to improve on my personal game, as well as assist the team in any way possible.
Your biggest weaknesses when it comes to the game: My biggest weakness when it comes to this game is I have had trouble deciding where I best fit on a team role wise so that I can completely learn a role and be my best at it. I admit that I have just recently switched over from being a solo top main to an adc main but I am finally confident that I want to be in the position I am in so I can now practice and work on being the best possible at that position.
Skype is JMKaiser7 if you would like to add me.

Zattsosmexy

12-09-2012

IGN: CptCrackerz

Current/high ELO: 1190 - Can explain I get troll Adc's

What position you're applying for: Support

Your best roles (in order) and best champs for each role: Sona, Leona, Taric, Nami, and etc depending on team.

3 bans you would typically make and why:Amumu - Because his ult can change a team fight and turn it around if they are losing, Malphite - Ult great team fight starter and hard to kill late game, and Blitzcrank - His grab is a great way to solo target a player and push the team back.

2-3 ideas for unique metas or strategies: Depending on the situation i like to have a cc team like a amu jungle with a burster mid like annie or brand. and down bot i like to have some cc like a leona graves smash zone. and irelia or malphite top that can start a team fight easy. But some many different ways you can go with this.

Your view on the 5 most important aspects of a team: Teamwork without that you dont got a team, Dedication if you dont have passion for what role you play then your team and yourself falls apart., Respect if you dont respect your team then your team argues and everyone loses and you look like a tool., Trust everything your team does has a meaning so trust every bit of judgement they have. and cant think of one last one.

Why you should be on this team and what do you offer to the table: I think i should be on the team is because its hard to find a dedicated support and i know i dont bring a lot to the table but i do make some great calls some time and my communication skills are on point.

Your biggest weaknesses when it comes to the game: My biggest weakness is making the right call and never doing it because im a support and everyone thinks your crazy.

Usually on everyday if i can.

Kaulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

IGN: Sworra
Current/high ELO: 1217 (I've played mostly normal my league career; why ruin your rank by solo qing? You just get trolls and baddies lol)
What position you're applying for: Mid/Top

Mid: Nidalee (AP), Ezreal (AP), Shaco (AP)
Top: Renekton (AD), Nidalee (HYB/AP), Teemo (AP)

3 bans you would typically make and why:
1. Yorick, Because he has retarded sustain and has few counters
2. Jax, Because he is the single strongest 1v1 champion
3. Singed, is an explanation here really needed? XD

2-3 ideas for unique metas or strategies: I believe it is wrong to accept that the current play-style is the only one (1 top, 1 mid, 2 bot, 1 jungle). I have experimented with a role specifically dedicated to shutting down the enemy jungle. If executed properly, the result is complete map control, and three solo lanes; ganking with two people rather than one can really disrupt players and cause them to play defensively out of fear. I am open minded to trying new meta concepts. A unique strategy that I might brand as my own would probably be my ability to use champions in unorthodox ways. I have done extensive experimentation in building "AD" characters as AP, and finding how exactly I can disorient people with a new and viable play-style that difficult to counter.

Your view on the 5 most important aspects of a team:
Communication, Understanding, Open-mindedness, creativity, and variety

Why you should be on this team and what do you offer to the table:
With my passion for competitive gaming and creativity I should be on this team because I am very perceptive of the human psych and can often predict the actions of the enemies.

Your biggest weaknesses when it comes to the game:
1. Because I strive for perfection, when I do not achieve it or make a mistake I can be very hard on myself-resulting in a decrease in performance.
2. My knowledge of standard junglers is not the most extensive.

D3lug3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

IGN: D3lug3
Current/high ELO: 1445/1462
What position you're applying for: I can play any role except for top.
MID: Ahri, Diana, Kassadin, assassins
JUNGLE: Nunu, Udyr, Rengar, Xin
ADC: Ashe, Ez, Cait
SUPPORT: Soraka, Sona, defensive champions
Blitz- Opportunity maker. One hook can kill games.
Shen- Again Opportunity maker. creates and defends against ganks.
Anything- that either blocks their team from getting a champion or allows our team to grab a champ (i.e. we have first pick or they have first pick)
2-3 ideas for unique metas or strategies:
Strong ADC mid that can hold down an ap
Bruiser and strong aggressive support on side lanes.
Early jungle, adc, support kill of a tower vs 1 champ
Your view on the 5 most important aspects of a team: Attitude, Communication, Chemistry between players, Playing abilities, Ability to understand different strengths and weaknesses of each team.
Attitude: Mostly positive even in losing games, knowing when to correct and to encourage
Playing ability: Not the best and everyone has bad games. But I like to think that I can play on a good level.
Communication
Aggression: Many times I get too aggressive and get blown up via jungler, etc, etc, Shen.

ZooZuu

12-09-2012

IGN: Zuckýt
Current/high ELO: 1215/1230

What position you're applying for: Support

Your best roles (in order) and best champs for each role: Lulu, Leona, Zyra (Working on Nami and Sona)

Blitz- Pulls can change the way a game goes
Shen- Great for Counter ganking and can back door and come into team fights with his ult
Rengar- He is a great late game champ and ridiculously hard to get ganks on after he hits level 6

Shut down the enemies ADC and APC
Get a great Team Compostion that the team is comfortable with.

Communication, Remaining Calm in any situation, Work as a team and figure out our strengths and weaknesses, Keep Organized, and the Team needs great Snyergy.

Great Attitude! Great Listener and work as much as possible to get things down with my ADC!

I have only been playing since early August. So I have some work still to do and willing to be molded to be the support I need to be for the Team.

Usually on Everyday of the Week

RG MultiScuf

12-09-2012

Bump

ZyxisA

12-09-2012

IGN: ZyxisA
Current/high ELO: 1361/ 1582
What position you're applying for: adc
Your best roles (in order) and best champs for each role: adc-ez,mf,graves,draven
top-irelia,olaf,yorick,malph,wu
mid-syndra,zyra,orianna
3 bans you would typically make and why: shen - global, skarner - huge presence, rengar
2-3 ideas for unique metas or strategies: have a new 'meta' build for mid champs. just teamwork and whatever flows with the other team players
Your view on the 5 most important aspects of a team: communication, dedication, teamwork
Why you should be on this team and what do you offer to the table: devoted and driven,
Your biggest weaknesses when it comes to the game: don't ward as often as should

SG Regret

12-10-2012

I would send a full apllication but your age limit leaves me saddened -=(
im a 16 year old in my junior year of high school, i am leaving my home next year to go to college or what i truly wish... a gamer house i appeal to you all to atleast allow me to try out im mature for my age and my parents do not care at all what i do with myself as long as im gone when i graduate so permission is not an issue

im trying out for support because i believe i can play support at a higher elo than my current rating
but im also adept at solo lanes top is my best mid a close second
thank you for your time i hope im there holding the trophy as well

IGN SG regret
allow me to try please thank you =)

pitheart

12-10-2012

IGN: pitheart

Current/high ELO: 900s

What position you're applying for: top

Your best roles (in order) and best champs for each role: top,mid,jungle....
top; teemo,singed,garen,wukong,yorick
mid; ahri,karthus,yi,gragas,

blitz-
amumu-OP CC
malphite-

teamwork,reliable,commited,good sportsmanship,inteligence

dealing with trolls.

Fowlincident

12-10-2012

Current/high ELO: 1457/1653

What position you're applying for: ADC

Your best roles (in order) and best champs for each role: ADC Draven, Top Lee, Support Nunu

3 bans you would typically make and why: in solo q Shen, Malph, Yorick, because people do not know how to handle them for some reason. When playing with a team ban what we need so that our team comp cant be hard countered.

2-3 ideas for unique metas or strategies: Sending the adc up top while the AD or AP Bruiser goes bot with the support. replacing the adc with another AD Bruiser like Lee, and having the support roam with the Jungle.

Your view on the 5 most important aspects of a team: Communication, Synergy as a whole team, Having a person that calls the shots, Learning from mistakes as a team, Team the does not give up even though it looks like its a lost game.

Why you should be on this team and what do you offer to the table: I am a very good adc always watching streams that play adc and reading new and old guides about adc, so that i can get as much insight into my role as i can. I have been in the competitive stop light before in other games such as halo, and CoD, so i know that its different then normal play. i am good at giving and taking critisism, if i did something that i know i shouldnt have done i will not denie it at all, ill be the first person to point out what i didnt wroung then try my best to fix what i did so that it wont happen again.

Your biggest weaknesses when it comes to the game: i will have tunnel Vision sometimes and i wont look at my map, and the jungle will be down bot and ill get caught or make it away depending on how soon i see him.