Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can we get a warning that there it no post game chat when reporting?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperLambchops

12-06-2012

I know that there is no post game chat in the tribunal. Apparently some people don't. In the past 2 days, I have gotten 3 cases where people have reported someone and said something along the lines of, "was a dick in the post game. Read the post game chat logs."

I understand that the post game chat is stored elsewhere. So could we just get a message when trying to report someone that says, "The post game chat is not in the tribunal. Please type a message saying what they did if it was in the pre or post game chat lobbies."

Does anybody else have any feedback on this idea?

GON the Mage Guy

12-06-2012

Putting this in would have roughly the same reasoning that a red crossed out picture of a bathtub is on a hairdryer.

Great Pyrenees

12-06-2012

Well after the tribunal punishes them a member of the Riot team will take a look at the chat logs before they permaban them. So the person reporting is simply giving Riot a heads up to look at those chat logs.