Pro Tips We Dont Always Do

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lotus Edge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Hi all, we all noticed how pros seem to do little things here and there to give them slight advantages. As well as a few other people i am a streamer but thats not important, im not even giving you the link here. whats important are the tips im posting to keep in mind as you play. some are super important and some are not so important so here they are.

facebook.com/LotusEdgeDBF

Super Secret Strategies ^

let me know what you think

Lotus Edge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Reserved

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-08-2012

Sorry, but I'm not following a link to your Facebook page. If you've got useful information that you want to post and discuss in Guides & Strategy, then post it, and we'll discuss it.

Otherwise, this isn't a guide or a strategy discussion. It's shameless advertising of your page that you want to get a lot of likes on.

AND, we certainly didn't need two different topics on the same subforum to link us to the same page.

Lotus Edge

12-08-2012

your absolutely right, as for this one, there are to many to post but i will put the list on the other topic up. as a result this thread should be closed. sorry sorry sorry

GenghisKlown

12-08-2012

I think your fb page is great and I liked it, I don't feel like you should do post for each of your tips. Don't close this thread. +1

Lotus Edge

12-08-2012

Okay i wont! thank you very much!