Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

so tell me if i should be banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

12-07-2012

Game 3, you was reported for repeatedly harrassing your support. Telling people to uninstall the game, cursing at em many times and other things. I would not have added Taric, I would have just tried to offer a few suggestions on his build, skills(which you did do in a sort of bad way) and been done with it. If you thought he was generally bad then report for unskilled.

If the Tribunal finds anything Punishable with one case they click Punish as instructed by Riot, even if you were an angel in the other games.

Best of luck on your future games once your ban is over with.

Food16

12-07-2012

btw i did report that guy for being unskilled, in champ select he had the choice of being jungler or support. he picked support. he had no clue wtf do do, he didnt listen to me or the adc build ideas we told him.

Great Pyrenees

12-07-2012

Quote:
Food16:
btw i did report that guy for being unskilled, in champ select he had the choice of being jungler or support. he picked support. he had no clue wtf do do, he didnt listen to me or the adc build ideas we told him.

Congrats your report counts for 0. I see a permaban in your furture.

LargeSnorlax

12-07-2012

Man, that taric was pretty polite. I would've told you to shut it and ignored you long before that.

Getsuei

12-07-2012

Quote:
Great Pyrenees:
Congrats your report counts for 0. I see a permaban in your furture.

Reports for Unskilled always count for 0, but it may help the matchmaking out in normals. I can't imagine Taric had fun with this either.

That is what I was trying to imply.