Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotAthanatos

Associate QA Analyst - Gameplay

12-07-2012

Thanks for all the reports guys, we're working on some fixes for some of her bugs including the sound problems, the use of Q being canceled with backing, health bugs in relation to her passive, and others.

Keep the reports coming!

Igorminous

12-07-2012

So far I have tried playing her 4 times in custom games, 3 on SR and one on PG. Each time my computer froze after a series of the screen turning black, re-positioning to a new area on the map a few times then freezing. I have the graphics set to minimal settings and 1366x786 resolution.

NaakoNaalAanGaaf

12-07-2012

i have bought Vi, when i select her to play and the game starts to load ( screen goes black for loading screen ) before loading screen shows it crashes - ill edit if its just Vi ill try another champ

Well it crashes for any champ i pick - started to happen after Vi update

gypsylord

Champion Designer

12-07-2012

Quote:
RiotAthanatos:
Thanks for all the reports guys, we're working on some fixes for some of her bugs including the sound problems, the use of Q being canceled with backing, health bugs in relation to her passive, and others.

Keep the reports coming!

Good guy Athanatos. Locking down bugs while I'm home sick.

blah12321blah

12-07-2012

Quote:
gypsylord:
Good guy Athanatos. Locking down bugs while I'm home sick.

See kids? Now that's teamwork!

LightEcho

12-07-2012

Got hit with rabid bite while I used E and was unable to auto attack until I died.
I suspect the attack speed slow did something odd, not sure on the timings didn;t try to reproduce.

ComanderMolander

12-07-2012

Quote:
RiotAthanatos:

Keep the reports coming!

we need a fix for the constant bugsplats

EDIT: fixd, good guy riot

phar0ah1

12-07-2012

Quote:
blah12321blah:
See kids? Now that's teamwork!

Lol, no game is designed alone!

W8 Spartan

12-07-2012

whenever i use vi, my client bugsplats, and when i try to reconnect it continues to happen, this does not happen with any other champ

Deep Hours

12-07-2012

Not sure if this is a bug or working as intended but Excessive Force doesn't look like it works on Inhibitors but it does work on the Turret (which is awesome).