Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Et?rnal Demon

12-07-2012

Quote:
Mojimi:
it's a 1 second cooldown if there's a charge available

No charge available

SuspiciousTree

12-07-2012

When playing a bot game to test out Vi, I found a bug with her and the item: Ravenous Hydra.
When the active of Ravenous Hydra is used, Vi's attack damage is halved until several seconds after the active's cooldown has refreshed. I was taking baron and had roughly 440 AD. Upon using the active of Ravenous Hydra, my AD went down to roughly 220. It was only after I had finished fighting baron and was returning to base that my AD went back to its original values.

Steps to reproduce (Untested)
1. Play Vi.
2. Build Ravenous Hydra.
3. Use Ravenous Hydra's active.

Ranzeikou

12-07-2012

Played a game as Vi. I encountered an enemy Xin and used my ultimate to gap close. In the tool tip it says that Vi is immune to crowd control during her ultimate (whether it's only for the dash part i not sure) however, when i dashed to Xin, right before i lifted him for the knock up portion of the ultimate Xin used his ultimate and knocked me away! What's worse is that the second portion had sort of started to occur since Xin's model kind of hopped (something that im sure isnt part of his Ultimate's animation). I'm sitting there wondering if that's a bug, or if there's a period after the dash where she can be interrupted.

If it's for the latter reason, why? That effectively cuts half of the usage AND all the damage from her ultimate. The whole ultimate should have the immune to cc effect.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Play Vi
2. Cast ultimate on enemy Xin
3. Enemy Xin uses ultimate approximately when Vi connects with him.

ALargeBear

12-07-2012

Quote:
FG Llama:
When playing a bot game to test out Vi, I found a bug with her and the item: Ravenous Hydra.
When the active of Ravenous Hydra is used, Vi's attack damage is halved until several seconds after the active's cooldown has refreshed. I was taking baron and had roughly 440 AD. Upon using the active of Ravenous Hydra, my AD went down to roughly 220. It was only after I had finished fighting baron and was returning to base that my AD went back to its original values.

Steps to reproduce (Untested)
1. Play Vi.
2. Build Ravenous Hydra.
3. Use Ravenous Hydra's active.

Baron Nashor debuffs his primary target to have 50% less AD.

As others have mentioned in this thread, Vi's passive does not have the correct shielding value listed on the tooltip (whether or not the actual shield is correct isn't really easy to see). It's tied to the defense tree mastery durability. It's quite easy to see at level 1, she has 0.6 less shield than listed with 4 points in durability, and it's 0.6 points weaker per level Vi gains, corresponding to the 6 HP per level durability offers.

Yamisamo

12-07-2012

Bug: MAJOR
When playing Vi i encountered a major bug.
While charging q to get through one of the pine cone trees at the bottom part of the river; movement is from the top land to the river; i dash, it fails to go through the trees, but then i am stuck in the Q animation for dashing.
After that no skills could be used and i couldn't attack a champion after that.

To be able to attack champions, i could only hit a minion then i could hit a champion with basic attacks...
If i used her E, i wouldn't be able to attack again.

So i think this bug is Major, because her Q will be used for escapes and this makes her useless after trying to escape.

MF Shot First

12-07-2012

I cannot purchase her skin.

phar0ah1

12-07-2012

First off, Vi is awesome! As far as bugs go, some of the ones that others have stated Vi loses her voice during the game. Her sound effects are still there but her actual voice is gone. I haven't tried dashing through objects yet so I'll try that next but the explanation on her Q was kinda misleading. It indicates a first cast second cast setup but it is really a charged ability. I was trying to push Q twice initially and not getting anywhere....

TruePoint

12-07-2012

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when using E to proc the third hit of Denting Blows, it doesn't seem like the damage is calculated correctly.

What I think is happening is that it is calculating the %health damage and the base damage of E, but is excluding the shockwave damage from E.

HerbaNoctis

12-07-2012

http://i.imgur.com/zA76Z.jpg

Something seems wrong in this picture...

Also, E can proc the AoE damage on turrets but not inhibs.

And honestly, E's AoE seems absolutely HUGE.

She seems really weak in short trades because of the lack of AS buff until she gets 3 hits in. IMO the AS buff should be an active and getting a W proc should reduce the cooldown by a bit.

And yeah, she seems very very strong.

Yamisamo

12-07-2012

Could be 10% before masteries?