Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KyroRayne

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Vi's passive tooltip is incorrect for the amount her shield should provide.

I have provided 2 screenshots for reference.Her tooltip does say Max Health, but it isn't converting part of it. Why?

Edit: It would help if the forums didn't compress the images. Shield strength is 270 in the first pic with 2808 HP.

Shield strength in the second pic is 293.33 with 3042 HP.

I will try to convert the pics and re-upload them

Edit 2: Uploaded better quality screenshots.

Jimizzle

12-07-2012

So I tried testing out the emotes for Vi and while she performed the actions, she didn't say anything.

After that she stopped saying anything at all, even while click-moving. I died and when I re-spawned she started talking again, but she would randomly be silent.

1) Recall to base
2) Use her joke emote by pressing CTRL+1
3) Use her taunt by pressing CTRL+2
4) Use her joke by pressing CTRL+4
5) Click-move

She made no sounds from 2-4

Krystedez

12-07-2012

VOICEOVERS:

Turn off randomly and expectantly. By expectantly I mean by using her skills. Specifically after using her ultimate (R), she loses her voice. Her sound effects remain but she herself turns silent.

To fix:

Turn off sound (internal menu in League as you play a game).
Save settings
Turn on sound.
Save settings.

Please fix this issue.

Also while playing against an enemy Trundle Bot in a custom game

Q STUCK / ATTACKS DON'T COME OUT / SKILLS AREN'T USABLE (yet are off cooldown)

If you shoot your Q through trundle's wall or trundle himself it appears, you lose the ability to attack or use skills in any form. Your sounds also again, turn off for voice overs.

DAMAGE:

Her damage seems very high mid game. Please do some tests and equal fights yourself to adjust these overpowered combos:

Q->E clears waves way too quickly at just level 11.
R at level 2 alone takes quite a bit off the enemy.
W's passive ability isn't reset when switching targets, rather, it falls off after a certain number of seconds. Vayne has to deal with her silver bullets not staying on multiple targets, but apparently a bruiser with the same attributes as Vayne does not have to deal with that. Please look into balancing this.

Ypox8onios

12-07-2012

I'm having some audio problems when playing her Gypsy.

When she talks while moving the background sound stops also in mid game when the songs are more intense her sounds are like muted /j /t /l do the animation but with no sound.

Grate work on her BTW, keep it up and thnx for a super awesome game you ppl gave us

Zemoregul

12-07-2012

vi has a minor bug i encountered 2x in the one game i played her,

when facing a trundle, if you use q to go over his pillar, sometimes you bug out, turn around walk back to where you fired the q from, then walk around the pillar

Delicious Smores

12-07-2012

Vi's E hits on towers, inhibitors, and the nexus. Really cool except...

The blowout cone doesn't work on inhibitors. I don't know about the nexus, forgot to try it, but it DOES work with towers.

Lisek8

12-07-2012

I can't enter the loading screen. It's bugging every time bug splat tested it with few champions.
I can't test 4 hours of waiting to log in gone into bin. Plz fix it

Swippinfrafes

12-07-2012

Here's one for you, gypsy:

Priority: Major?

Description: When Vi gets the third part of her W activated on Dragon or Baron, she does not get the Attack Speed boost. While it makes sense that Baron/Dragon's armor is not shredded, Vi should still get the Attack Speed boost, unless this is intended.

Repro Steps:
1. Level Vi's W
2. Attack Dragon/Baron 3 times
3. Observe no increase in AS upon hitting Dragon/Baron after the third hit.

Churtlenater

12-07-2012

When using her ultimate, I was hit by Lux's snare as I was doing the damage dealing portion of the animation, and both Vi and the champion I was hitting (Nasus) fell to the ground and no damage was dealt. I don't know if this was intended to be able to happen or not.

I haven't been able to reproduce, as the timing is a little tricky and it happened by fluke the first time. But:
1. Ult an enemy
2. Have an enemy champion use a snare just as you are about to deal damage (happened with lux)
3. Observe animation cancelling and no damage being dealt.

Mercucio

12-07-2012

There is a bug with her interactions with ANY terrain creating champions. this happens when you Q dash through the "terrain" and get stuck. because champion made terrain is temp, it keeps you in the state that you were in while inside the terrain, unable to use abilities until you die. It's most commonly seen with trundle, because his terrain is the largest, and easiest to get stuck in.