Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Souldier

12-07-2012

gypsylord thank you so much for Vi.

As for bugs, i found that her Q (when not using smart cast) will charge but not go off (not all the time, once in a while). I checked my mouse and it works fine, so i assume its a bug.
Besides that, great job! You basically put my mind in this champ!

OrcsMom

12-07-2012

Vi's E Excessive Force is procing damage on turrets. unsure if this is a bug or not but it does give her strong pushing powers.

RainbowTrenches

12-07-2012

For me, I can play games with her (get odd framerate drops at points, but no outright crashes), but when I try to spectate games with Vi in them- in particular, when I focus the camera on Vi at default or lower speed -the client freezes. Vi doesn't have to be doing anything- most recently, she was just walking out of a bush with no abilities active, but the image on screen will freeze (sounds in background seem to be progressing normally) until I force-quit in task manager. Using Windows 7 32-bit ult ed.

ColdMiller

12-07-2012

Bug: Apparently Playing Vi or spectating causes client freezes. Seems to be more apparent I have heard on Classic skin. A good fix would be nice =P.

Sickleweasel

12-07-2012

I have been playing Vi and she is tons of fun but I keep finding that when you recall inside of bushes all of her voice work stops. I have tried recalling outside of bushes and next to bushes and it works just fine so I can confirm it is the bushes causing the issue.

Looking at other bug notices it might not be a Vi specific thing but she is what I have been testing.

evilnixon

12-07-2012

Quote:
ColdMiller:
Bug: Apparently Playing Vi or spectating causes client freezes. Seems to be more apparent I have heard on Classic skin. A good fix would be nice =P.

I can confirm that spectating games with Vi causes client issues. I would have either huge lag spikes watching the game where the music and video would freeze for a bit but would then come back. Also would cause my client to lag horribly after leaving spectator mode for a few moments (though that could just be the amount of traffic on the PBE currently?).

Xolo

12-07-2012

After a few minutes of playing as Vi, all of her voice effects just turned off.

No emotes, no right-click acknowledgements, nothing.

Izisery

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Her E animation doesn't show against inhibitors, but the extra dmg gets taken off even without the visual effect.

AngelicV

12-07-2012

So when you use your Q while being killed and if you revive with Guardian Angel your Q will grey out and you cannot use it for the Rest of the Game

1. Pick Vi and Buy Guardian Angel
2. Use Q and get killed
3. Revive with GA and Q will not be usable

Also while i was playing with me friend we both noticed that midgame the In-game Music and all the Voice Lines of Vi disappeared. The Sound of the Wind and the Auto Attacks was still there but everything else was quite.

SmileyDemon

12-07-2012

spot saved