Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

G0suL1k3

12-06-2012

My computer crashes every time i start a game with Vi. It freezes completely and I have to restart it. Currently Iam unable to reconnect to a game cause it keeps happening.

Iam playin on a HP laptop with a external screen. When I enter the game, the screen keeps turning on and off, until it stops and my computer freezes. Ive been playing today with no issues until I selected Vi. Currently Ive tried 3 times so Iam giving up since I dont want anything to happen to my computer (turn LeaveBuster off plz) :P

Syta

12-06-2012

I feel she is awesome as a jungler. Early game is a bit weak, but she can easily wreck many champs in mid game to late game.

Flippin Bear God

12-07-2012

When u are charging vault breaker then use your ult on someone it locks up your skill bar and you can use anything for a short period of time after ulting, and it stops the vault breaker charge, but u still have the charge but cant use it

A Ruse You Idiot

12-07-2012

Was playing her against bots, one of which was Xin Zhao bot. I was turret diving him, and under turret I started charging my Q. While I was in the middle of charging it, he ulted, knocking me back. Afterwards, the charge bar continued to fill, but I couldn't activate the ability or attack for a few seconds, until the charge expired.

I wish I could try repro'ing myself, but none of my friends are on to help me and normals on the PBE... just don't work for testing stuff like that.

Ravechaosknight

12-07-2012

And, I just ran a repair on the PBE client. Still getting a splat when I Load in as Vi.

Gorne

12-07-2012

Quote:
ComanderMolander:
PBE time, like right now

BUGS:
in Co op vs Ai, instant bug splat after champion select (I successfully lock her in), on reload attempt also got a bug splat, I do not make it to the loading bar it collapses before it, same thing happens when I try again

There is not cancel button on the game abandoned screen so I can't test her sorry Riot

Same happens here, me and my friends try loading into the game after I lock her in, and before I get to the loading screen I get a bugsplat, after reloading 5 times it still does it each time, really annoying when you really want to try a new champion out : p

Animeswag

12-07-2012

You can cancel her "Q" with "B" (Recall) without putting "Q" on cooldown. I don't know if that's a function or not .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeKeLJHvR1s&feature=youtu.be

Ravechaosknight

12-07-2012

Quote:
Gorne:
Same happens here, me and my friends try loading into the game after I lock her in, and before I get to the loading screen I get a bugsplat, after reloading 5 times it still does it each time, really annoying when you really want to try a new champion out : p

Yeah, it's not only Coop. I've been trying to load up a custom game, and watch her on the featured spectator list. Both splat at the Load screen(or well, just before, whatever) As I said, I've done a client repair, and logged in and out several times. It's sort of annoying, lol.

Tlaon

12-07-2012

I had a bug that could potentially just be dash mechanics, but felt very weird anyway. I Q'd into toplane from the jungle's armpit (what is this actually called? see image), hitting an enemy. Vi appears to travel safely over the wall, the enemy is knocked up and dealt damage, and then Vi is pulled inexplicably back to the other side of the wall, the origin point of the dash.

Here's an illustrative image: http://i.imgur.com/vF1mr.jpg

evilnixon

12-07-2012

Not really sure if this is a bug or not, but her Denting Blows can stack on multiple targets at the same time. It might be intentional but the skill and description kind of acts and reads like Vayne's silver bolts, and it's kinda hard to tell if that's how it's supposed to work or not.