Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotBuzzJack

12-06-2012

Her voice stopped playing at one point.

Zarrah

12-06-2012

When punching the mess out of turrets, half of her body clips into it

Shannoko

12-06-2012

SHE'S AMAZING.

Also, her E, Excessive Force, says in the tooltip that she can hold up to 2 charges, but she can only activate them one at a time. This is intended? It has a short global cooldown, but I first believed it to work similar to Draven's axes where he can hold 2 at a time.

Ravechaosknight

12-06-2012

And, great there's the limiter, now I'll never get to play her. . .

*sigh* Guess I'll have to settle for the baddies in the featured spectator area. That's sort of frustrating, I would have played around with her all night too. ;-;

Komeiji Koishi

12-06-2012

Quote:
Zarrah:
When punching the mess out of turrets, half of her body clips into it

Confirmed, and as a bonus I was able to pass through the turret's sprite entirely simply by standing on one side of it and using the full length of Q to travel the entire diameter of the turret.

Also, as a QOL buff after she uses her Q I would prefer her to keep running in the direction she was facing or hit the nearest enemy champ. I was spamming Q to try and get back to lane and she would stop in the middle sometimes.

For her E, I think you need to clarify that the cooldown only applies to each charge applied. Some other champs have confusing ammo systems where cooldown only applies after all charges are expended.

Lastly, the passive shield indicator is sometimes incorrect: I had 1744 HP and the shield number is at 166. Percent increasing HP masteries might have something to do with it. I ran 21/9/0 masteries, APen marks, Armor seals, MR/level glyphs and AD/level quints, and at the time I was level 7 with boots of swiftness and sheen.

LaoXtreme

12-06-2012

She's E can procs when hit turret but not inhibitor.

Shannoko

12-06-2012

To be honest, I would prefer if her passive scaled off of damage and not HP, sort of like Riven, giving her potential to build damage and maintaining durability without having to waste item slots on HP. She gives the feeling of a hero like Riven, being mobile and dealing good AE damage, but also like Vayne, having good single target burst. She's a very very interesting hero. I love her.

Zathson

12-06-2012

Bug:
If you use Q into a wall or in general you have a chance to get stuck in the stance (much like the Shen dash bug). You are unable to use Q again or E until you die.

SaltyMouthfuls

12-06-2012

her audio stopped playing. also love the teleporting indicator on minimap

Yoshikirb

12-06-2012

The animation for her E sometimes doesn't actually show up until a second after the actual button press. The damage still happens as I can see the minion's health bars go down, but the animation can occasionally lag about a second.