Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fauk

12-20-2012

g

coojw

12-20-2012

Issue:
When hitting q and her other buttons fast in a team fight (pretty much hitting qwer as fast as i can after im in the middle of a teamfight) her Q gets stuck and i can't activate its second phase releasing the punch. I had this happen 3 times.

Settings:
1. Smart Cast of any type keys are being used to make this happen.
2. Smartcast range finder option turned on

To reproduce: (not 100% sure how)
1. Probably start out with Q then hitting other "w" "e" "r" buttons repeatedly then try to finish the Q. Doesn't happen every time, will take some messing around to get it to happen.

Smokyer

12-20-2012

I didn't read all the post, but I found on live servers that if you cast the ult through a wall doesn't do anything and you get the cd

Sorry for my english.

Bellicus

12-21-2012

Major bug,

vi's ult does no damage whatsoever to olaf when he ults
i understand that he doesnt get suppressed, but even under malefic vision and infinite duress, he still gets damaged.
but with vi, even if he stands still, he isnt damaged at all.
if this is intended, then you cant even play vi in ranked at all with how hard olaf counters her at lv6+

Refine Edge

12-22-2012

Vi turns blue on screen!

When ever someone uses a skill on her she turns blue! Her whole body turns blue, this happened on Neon Strike Vi.

Mr Mystical

12-22-2012

I've seen the blue issue as well ....and also wondering why Neon Strike Vi is not available in PBE. He whole body does turn blue but I thought it was on all Vi's not just the Neon skin.

TheXiphoid

12-23-2012

I've never done this before But I have discovered a similar issue with her Ult as discussed before with Olaf. When ulting someone with a tele skill, like Kassadin or Ezreal, I find that if they are Ulted by Vi, and they jump away she will ult to the previous position and perform the animation, while they jump away as intended and are knocked up and take damage, only it is the teleport distance away. effectively ruining the point of the reposition effect of the ult.

Kondrias

01-05-2013

after using Vi's q to escape anivia's ult she got frozen in the pose of making the punch and would not attack or cast any skills after that for the whole time she was alive. i could cast smite, but i could not recall or even attack any minions or enemies, would occasionally attack 1 minion but once it was dead would not be able to attack again. it was fixed after i suicided on baron.