Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Barely Clever

12-16-2012

i just did a bot game and i noticed that if you cast your ultimate on a person with morganas spell shield it does 0 damage i assume because it makes you immune to spell effects and it cancled the entire animation i still did the movement but i did not pick up the morgana and it did nothing to her.

tl;dr use ult on a morg shield does 0 damage

Spiku

12-16-2012

Working as intended; spellshield blocks skills; Consider it like how spellshield blocks Warwick's ulti

Sasuga

12-17-2012

Bug on Vi's Denting Blows attack speed buff:
Its noticable more in jungle, but the attack speed boost from her W does odd things when it wears off.

If you are in the middle of attacking and the buff wears off during the atk
- she will reset the atk and then throw the next auto atk at her unbuffed speed.
- or i've had her next auto attack take FOREVER, with her stuck in her animation with her fist pulled back. It's like the next atk was going through, then it reset, then attempted to attack again, but it keeps her in that animation of her fist pulled back about to strike for a while.

minor issue, but it effects her a lot in fights and jungle due to her needing to hit 3 times for W to even DO anything for her. A lot of times i've missed a kill on a champ due to me chasing, catching up, then my buff wearing off during an auto and the auto resets without hitting, or the long windup causes her to stop the attack, walk more to the now repositioned target, then attack. (which i dont get because the animation for the atk started with nothing to stop it)

Knior

12-18-2012

I was playing Vi and while dashing towards Lux with Q she used light binding on me and it started charging my Q again but I couldn't make it go off and I was unable to do anything else like auto attack or move quickly do to the slow until the ability's timer ran out and the cast was expended. This left me useless for close to 6 seconds.

joseky

12-19-2012

I ran into an issue playing VI on PBE where if Vi ulted Lee Sin, Lee sin could cancel Vi's ult after the knock up, before Vi slams the champion to the ground. Tested the bug repeatedly with the same results. It occurs just after vi dashes to Lee Sin, Vi will knock him into the air and jump after him. At this point if Lee Sin ults Vi's ult will be cancelled and she will be knocked back before the damage of hitting the ground can be attributed.

Sex King Shaco

12-19-2012

Quote:
Sasuga:
Bug on Vi's Denting Blows attack speed buff:
Its noticable more in jungle, but the attack speed boost from her W does odd things when it wears off.

If you are in the middle of attacking and the buff wears off during the atk
- she will reset the atk and then throw the next auto atk at her unbuffed speed.
- or i've had her next auto attack take FOREVER, with her stuck in her animation with her fist pulled back. It's like the next atk was going through, then it reset, then attempted to attack again, but it keeps her in that animation of her fist pulled back about to strike for a while.

minor issue, but it effects her a lot in fights and jungle due to her needing to hit 3 times for W to even DO anything for her. A lot of times i've missed a kill on a champ due to me chasing, catching up, then my buff wearing off during an auto and the auto resets without hitting, or the long windup causes her to stop the attack, walk more to the now repositioned target, then attack. (which i dont get because the animation for the atk started with nothing to stop it)

THIS ^ has messed me up on so many kills =(. I haven't noticed many other bugs other then the ones already stated with her Q and ult however.

Rawk3r

12-19-2012

I've noticed while playing Vi on the PBE on my friend's account that when I am charging up my vault breaker and move click during the charge period, Vi casts vault breaker where I click.

I at first thought that this was an intended interaction, which seemed silly considering varus' q allows you to charge and move around simultaneously. Then I noticed on the Vi champion spotlight that Phreak was able to move click during the charge period for her q.

Needless to say this bug is avoidable by move clicking and simply not move clicking again during the charge time. But it's very annoying having to do this since you can't reposition during the charge period, has made me miss a hell of a lot of q's and accidentally launch them early - and short - many times.

This bug occurred on the smart cast of her q, the normal cast of her q, and the self+smart cast of her q.

<3 you Riot

Greyfauxx

Recruiter

12-19-2012

I cant buy Vi's costume on the PBE account. Its not even there. ???
My pbe name is Beta Greyfauxx

Knux

12-19-2012

Sorry about this, forgot this thread was still open and made a new thread for mine.

Link is here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2921826

Bug involves Vi being incapable of using skills and recall, seemingly caused by an ult trigger.

Mieli

12-20-2012

i cant select her skin.. and its not in the shop.