Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fairness

12-14-2012

I don't know if this is intended or not, but I was versing a Soraka and when I charged up my Q, she silenced me and my Q went on a full cooldown and nothing was refunded.

Charged up Q, got silenced, nothing happened, full cooldown.

Zenmetsu Saseru

12-14-2012

Happens to every disable to her I've seen.

Vodkanov

12-14-2012

Yea. Apparently a well-confirmed bug, cost and cooldown still goes off even if the ability has literally been suppressed (via silence, stun, etc.)

IS1f8503f117a54ace99a84

12-14-2012

if u ult with VI and ur ur target recalled the ult would go on cd and also if the target died it will go on cd and wont give u assist as well i belive it shouldnt work like that and cd would refresh and refund mana cost if that is intended
EDIT:also heard that it happen with Q as well if u got disabled while charging it

Zenmetsu Saseru

12-14-2012

The only thing I've seen with her ult is that when a root hits her, she finishes her ult and the root stays in effect, preventing Vi from moving despite being immune.

Rylentlar

Recruiter

12-14-2012

I've found her tooltip on Q is misleading. It should read

Quote:

Hold: Vi charges up her punch, reducing her movement speed and increasing the damage and dash length of vault breaker over the next 1.25 seconds

Release: Vi dashes forward knocking up enemies along her path. Collisions with enemy champions stop her movement and knock her target back.

Rylentlar

Recruiter

12-14-2012

Also her Q bugs out if there is a latency spike between hitting Q and releasing. For instance

Hit Q, .5 second lag spike, Q doesn not ever go off... simply charges and fizzles.

Techonic

12-14-2012

I was playing Vi and after a team fight I could not use any abilities. I could move and I could use flash but I couldn't target any one with skills. Q couldn't dash, I could activate E but couldn't punch, and I couldn't target anyone with my ultimate. However I could also auto attack minions. I believe it could be from me dashing as I get double knocked up, but I have no way of telling. Really sucks when you can't use any skills, hopefully you guys can fix this game breaking bug, thanks.

Dausken

12-15-2012

I've noticed quite a few times that Vi's ult can be wacky.

I was playing Kass mid lane, Vi ulted me and I ulted away without her touching me, yet I was thrown into the air and back down a good distance from her.

This has become quite common in the games I play now lol.

ill0g1kal

12-15-2012

Sorry if repeated but im not reading through 21 pages, but in her splash she has red knuckles however her ingame skin has bronze or something (The red looks cooler)