Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spiku

12-13-2012

Not sure what you mean Patroy, but if you're referring to Q, where you charge a punch, flash, then release it; that's just a factor of play, and if you don't get a kill off of it, you're now playing without flash... gl ;3

OGswindle

12-13-2012

http://puu.sh/1As28

^^^^THAT IS THE IMAGE I HAVE BEST EXPLAINING THE GLITCH

other THAN THAT I HAD NO IN GAME RECORDER SO SORRRY....

Nixzilla

12-13-2012

I was in a game testing stuff with a friend when we decided to test if her ultimate would follow someone when they recall. It cancels the ultimate and activated the cooldown. The other downside is that Summoner Spells, I had Ignite and Flash, are disabled until death, while indicating a 0 second cooldown. This was tested on Dominion against a Wukong, if that matters.

Voodoo Jelly

12-13-2012

Dragon and Baron get armor shred from Vi.

Tenoji

12-13-2012

If Vi uses her Q then get ulted by Warwick while traveling he ends up where she started, and she will suddenly teleport to her Q's intended destination, suppressed.

Also, if your target dies during then end of your attack animation with her E active it causes a delay as if the attack hit before you can auto attack again.

Squad5

Recruiter

12-13-2012

Thanks for these reports guys. Making sure to look for these issues!

patroy89

12-13-2012

Quote:
Spiku:
Not sure what you mean Patroy, but if you're referring to Q, where you charge a punch, flash, then release it; that's just a factor of play, and if you don't get a kill off of it, you're now playing without flash... gl ;3

Sorry, I meant her q. The dash, not the punch.

Voidkoala785

12-13-2012

how do you get to PBE? i hear about it a lot but i dont know how to get on it. someone help?

RyuuMasken

12-13-2012

Quote:
Voodoo Jelly:
Dragon and Baron get armor shred from Vi.

I can't repro this

EDIT: oops, thought this was the feedback thread. posting there.

Zenmetsu Saseru

12-14-2012

I've seen Vi use her ult during a few games and become rooted, but still pushing forward and unable to move until the root ends as if it were always in effect. If she is completely immune to all CC, should she be effected by them?