Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ComanderMolander

12-06-2012

PBE time, like right now

BUGS:
in Co op vs Ai, instant bug splat after champion select (I successfully lock her in), on reload attempt also got a bug splat, I do not make it to the loading bar it collapses before it, same thing happens when I try again

There is not cancel button on the game abandoned screen so I can't test her sorry Riot

12/7/12 Tried to spectate a Vi game, I bugsplatted,

tried to play a game with a Vi, I bugsplatted right after champ select screen
#40324339 is the crash report number

tried a normal game against my better judgement, bugsplats after champ select and upon attempting to reconnect

tried to play a game against a bot as caitlyn, bugsplatted, same as above
Crash Report #40345116

this needs to be patched stat

EDIT: As of 12/8/12 these issues have been patched, ty Riot I can play normal games fine with a Vi in the game

Xeos211

Recruiter

12-06-2012

Can't wait to try her... Although I thought of a champ like her lol..

Zathson

12-06-2012

Done downloading, cant use her

Edit: Okay you can buy her at store, I got her

TruePoint

12-06-2012

Can't choose Vi.

You can purchase her, but that's it.

It might be because she only has two characters in her name.

EDIT: I see other people able to play her though. Either I have to relog, or you aren't allowed to play her by herself with bots, QQ

Ravechaosknight

12-06-2012

Hmm, Bugsplat. at load screen don't know if it's her, though that would be my guess. I've tried several times to load into a custom game, I just get the splat everytime.

Such Worth

12-06-2012

bugsplats bug splats everywhere

MegaBoy740

12-06-2012

Her voice overs are only looping 3 or 4 times. After that she just stays silent.

Her CTRL+2 is a little bit quiet and you have to turn up the volume to hear it.

Other than that good job on her I like her E~

Komeiji Koishi

12-06-2012

In this latest PBE build, every single sound on my client started stuttering. Sounds like opening shop, purchasing Vi, picking her in champ select and people joining the chat room would end abruptly, or stutter intermittently.

The font sizes for her spell descriptions are also extremely small, specifically the ones labeled "first cast, second cast" on her Q and "passive" on her W. Simply observe the descriptions in game.

Not sure if this is intended, but E also applies damage to turrets. To reproduce, run into a turret as Vi and attack it with the E buff activated.

One of her quotes "Vi, stands for vice" pronounces it more like "vice" than "victor", which AFAIK is how it's supposed to be (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=32166160#32166160).

MegaBoy740

12-06-2012

Music and sounds cutting out randomly for just a split second.

ShawNuff

12-06-2012

Joke and Taunt midgame are not playing the VO. They still perform the other sounds and animations, just no voice. Same with the /laugh, but I didn't get to test that earlier to see if it was working. Also, I think she stopped talking all together in the game. (death "groan" still plays)

Unable to reproduce:
Bug where Q starts charging and I can't release it (happened once)
Announcer just cut out (was working early game). Did a very late announcement for a kill spree, but nothing for the multikills.