Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tilomentry

12-12-2012

Not sure if this was mentioned yet but her passive shield says it has slightly (very slightly) less HP than the tool tips say it should (e.g. I have 2080HP and the shield says it has 200HP (instead of 208)).

DeSheng

12-12-2012

Pretty major, I just used her ult on a target in the back, it pushed three enemies out of the way but none of them took any damage. 0% is a pretty big difference from 75%.

Piltover

Recruiter

12-12-2012

Minor visual bug, but it seems that with the Neon Vi skin, when you use her ultimate, her pink glasses become removed for an undetermined amount of time. They randomly come back after a while.

Talith PA

12-12-2012

Wrong thread.

OGswindle

12-12-2012

um hey theres a glitch where if you slide through a wall with her q right as your being knocked up in the air by cho gaths q. and you stay stuck that way sliding around and cant DO anything!

i couldnt take any recordings because i couldnt find one... seriously need to add something like an in game recorder... -.-..

Dayne McNasty

12-12-2012

I discovered a small bug during a custom game a little while ago. It seems to be random. During the match I was in a 1v2 vs Malphite and Trundle. I charged up my Q to go for trundle, and he errected his pillar right beneath me and it canceled my Q. Q then did not go on cooldown, but it was uncastable for ~10 seconds. Something similar happened during my ulti, I cast my ulti on trundle, and while auto walking to get in range for it I was ulted by malphite, and my ult wasn't cast, nor did it visibly go on cooldown but I was unable to cast it for the full duration of the cooldown timer.

Rzeczywiscie

12-12-2012

Not sure if this has been reported yet:

When using Assault and Battery (ult) on someone Black Shield'ed by Morgana, No damage is dealt to the shield or the blackshielded champion. Considering that it deals physical damage, I'm pretty sure the damage should be dealt to the targeted champion's HP pool rather than completely mitigated.

Spiku

12-13-2012

Rzeczywiscie: If you get shielded by Banshee, Spell Shield, Black Shield or any other thing like that, the ulti does no damage/disable and you just stick to them because the damage + stun fizzles when a spellshield protects from it

patroy89

12-13-2012

Not sure if it's a bug,

but I played yesterday on a 5v5 summoners rift, I was doing 'excessive force' (e) on the tower and minnions that was around their tower, even if I was doing damage to the enemy champion with the blast, the tower was not focusing me.

patroy89

12-13-2012

Something else I noticed, it is possible to proc her 'q' then flash and still able to finish her 'q', making this a quite easy gank or jump to an enemy. Not quite sure if it's meant to be.