Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zingalto

12-11-2012

When her ult manages to get interupted (i.e. someone kills champ before ult touches or finishes, fizz or vlad using their untargetable, or even being silenced) it still goes on FULL cool down.

I've also noticed that when an enemy Vi is using the Neon Strike skin and she has the denting blows stacked up and she gets the speed buff her skin bugs out and goes solid blue until the speed buff from 3 AA's runs out.

Kaburagi Kotetsu

12-11-2012

Not sure if this was posted before, but anyway, here it goes:

If you ult someone and that person is killed before you hit your ultimate, you won't be able to use summoner spells untill you die.

Happened with me in 2 games, using both skins. I reproduced the bug in a custom game.
The summoner spells icons become a little dark, just like a skill with no points.

Komeiji Koishi

12-11-2012

Quote:
Zingalto:
When her ult manages to get interupted (i.e. someone kills champ before ult touches or finishes, fizz or vlad using their untargetable, or even being silenced) it still goes on FULL cool down.

I've also noticed that when an enemy Vi is using the Neon Strike skin and she has the denting blows stacked up and she gets the speed buff her skin bugs out and goes solid blue until the speed buff from 3 AA's runs out.

She's supposed to be immune to CC for the duration of her ult, including silences. Otherwise, those other cases seem to be intended; Ezreal's ult cancels when he dies for example, but you cannot stop it with CC.

Warkeiser

12-11-2012

Quote:
Flames of Rage:
I forgot to post this bug, not sure if someone found it

So I charge my Q, get stunned, it doesn't go on cooldown, makes sense. But when I reactivate it, I cannot get my character to dash, as in it's constantly charging despite reclicking skill and/or mouse click.

I'm pretty sure I was smart casting, but not sure cause in one of my games I turned the bindings to default. I died after it happened, being surrounded and everything went back to normal, so I wasn't sure if it would have persisted until I died

The same thing happened to me, I assumed it was a bug with Xerath because I had never had this occur to me before or after (so far).

Charge Q > Get Stunned > Re-charge Q > Can't cast it, and because I'm charging I can do nothing but move so I have to wait for it to run out.

Arbaal

12-11-2012

Quote:
Discpled:
I got a trifroce on Vi, and this was just a custom, but a Triforce has like 30 ap in it and her E supposedly does a touch of magic damage. But when I checked my stats at the end of the match I did 0 magic damage, yet had, though very little, some ap.

thats because the attack is still physical..... just has both scaling *facepalm*

killerbunny56

12-11-2012

Don't know if its been reported but when running and then starting to charge q there is a slight pause. Is it supposed to be like this?

The 4th Triumvir

12-12-2012

[MAJOR BUG]

Vi's Q, Vault Breaker, does not work with smart cast. Instead of activating the 1st cast and then allowing a second cast for the dash, it only lets you make the short dash.

ricedream5

12-12-2012

Quote:
The 4th Triumvir:
[MAJOR BUG]

Vi's Q, Vault Breaker, does not work with smart cast. Instead of activating the 1st cast and then allowing a second cast for the dash, it only lets you make the short dash.

Hold down Q

Sadiking

12-12-2012

Her W third strike doenst proc the spellblade items passive

Spiku

12-12-2012

Hold down Q

Third strike doesn't use spellblade because it is not a spell being cast, it is a passive effect