Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baby Yahn

12-10-2012

There is a bug with the Golem and Lizard buffs. Both appear to be significantly smaller on Vi versus other champs. Haven't tested with baron yet. Only tested on Neon Strike as well.

http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u545/babyyahn/ScreenShot2012-12-10at60901PM.png

http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u545/babyyahn/ScreenShot2012-12-10at61227PM.png

DrStein17

12-10-2012

I can't use all of my abilities, and I can't target any champions.
I'm in game, tried to disconnect and come back, same thing

I can't recall eighter

Valenten

12-10-2012

Quote:
Dracon210:
I was able to knockback and stun with my ult Morgana with her black shield still up.

Pretty sure it only negates stuff that deal magic dmg Vi is all Physical every skill.

Tempest TL

12-10-2012

One thing I did notice that with the armor pen mastery and a last whisper, Vi's Armor pen % is listed at 40% when, by laws of math, 8 + 15 = 43.. just felt it was worth noting.

Warkeiser

12-11-2012

Quote:
TempestWins:
One thing I did notice that with the armor pen mastery and a last whisper, Vi's Armor pen % is listed at 40% when, by laws of math, 8 + 15 = 43.. just felt it was worth noting.

Pretty sure ArPen stacks multiplicatively.

Sadiking

12-11-2012

The animation for her E doenst show sometimes and when its bugged it mess with the normal attack making it stuck so she cant attack for a second.

Llywelyn

12-11-2012

When spectating a game, Vi got a kill, but it was never announced. Single instance, no other kills just before or after.

FlyingMangoes

12-11-2012

I noticed a bug while using the Neon Strike Vi skin. I played in a custom game with a friend he didn't use the skin and I did, I noticed that occasionally when I used her E skill the character model would become entirely blue. This only occurred with her skin as my friend did not notice the same issue while using Vi without a skin.

MPonder

12-11-2012

So, I was playing Vi in Coop, solo top against Shen/Trundle.

I was about to E one of them when Shen taunted. After the CC, my E was still up (I think), and I couldn't attack anymore till I died and respawned.

Flames of Rage

12-11-2012

I forgot to post this bug, not sure if someone found it

So I charge my Q, get stunned, it doesn't go on cooldown, makes sense. But when I reactivate it, I cannot get my character to dash, as in it's constantly charging despite reclicking skill and/or mouse click.

I'm pretty sure I was smart casting, but not sure cause in one of my games I turned the bindings to default. I died after it happened, being surrounded and everything went back to normal, so I wasn't sure if it would have persisted until I died